my favourite conspiracy theory, and others

dick_dastardly

Established member
843 152
More un-answered questions... Conspiracy or just loose ends... ?

One last question, did Neil Armstrong p!$$ on the moon?

Eid Sa‘eed :cheers:

dd

Attachments

• Astronaut-From-Apollo-11-Mission-1-1024x768.jpg
    Astronaut-From-Apollo-11-Mission-1-1024x768.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 707

Atilla

Legendary member
19,826 3,092
One last question, did Neil Armstrong p!$$ on the moon?

Eid Sa‘eed :cheers:

dd

It's more likely he pissed down his leg if you ask me...

Who knows and who cares... :whistling

Where and what is my supper - that's what I like to know. :cheesy:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,826 3,092
:LOL: I guess he probably did.

So you don't deny that humans have walked on the moon then?

dd

I don't deny or accept. I have no opinion as it is of not much consequence. If Bush can offer a plastic turkey for xmas to marines I don't see why they wouldn't offer some trumped up achievement to the world during the height of the space and cold war race.

If there are questions I like answers.

I do wonder why no other trips have been made to the moon however, considering how near it is to the Earth and our aspirations to explore and colonise space?

I dunno? :rolleyes:

What is your opinion?

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,234
I asked my dad if he thought that we would get to the moon. He said "No, I don't think so"

Atilla, I do believe they got there, but I am of a more modern generation! Where does that put you? :D

I thought that my daughter-in-law was the most incredulous person I had come across, but you beat her!! :)

Atilla

Legendary member
19,826 3,092
I asked my dad if he thought that we would get to the moon. He said "No, I don't think so"

Atilla, I do believe they got there, but I am of a more modern generation! Where does that put you? :D

I thought that my daughter-in-law was the most incredulous person I had come across, but you beat her!! :)

Proof of the pudding is in the eating...

Have you ever eaten a plastic pudding before? I guess not because I'm sure you would taste the difference even if you could not see the difference. And their lies the conundrum (always wanted to use that word :))

Seeing is not necessarily believing - especially in our modern high tech era.

Looks like the family of Gareth Williams want answers too. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-hero-shadowy-spooks-trying-blacken-name.html Interesting article. Raises some questions... Once again we get no answers.

"It appears that a turf-war has broken out between the police and the intelligence world".

This quote is funny. I believed it to be an ongoing issue but it is presented as some kind of new news... Really now... Who would have believed it.

I've been saying the wars are making us a target not reducing terrorism (Former MI5 chief demolishes Blair's defence of the Iraq war) and as usuall most people pooh pooh the words.

I do feel time will reveal all - as it often does. Like the war those people who were trumpeting it are now running scared cowards. Blair is in denial. He needs to be in padded cell. But people know what is right and what is wrong. Yet his book is a best sellar. Why not - let's hope it does some good in monies for people who need it.

I would like to vote your daughter-in-law to run for PM and I'll vote for her as she obviously has more intelli-sense than our leaders.

Can one imagine David Milliband and Tony Blair as John Major and Margaret Thatcher were...
John Major couldn't shake the smell off his shoe and I fear nor will David Milliband as it will no doubt follow him.

Let's hope it is more entertaining... (y)

Trader333

8,655 981
I've been saying the wars are making us a target not reducing terrorism

I could not agree with more with this. If we had not invaded Iraq and got involved in Afghanistan I am convinced that the 7/7 bombings would never have happened.

Paul

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock