Multiple charts on one monitor

cabletrader2

Hello,

How can I view 22 forex charts in a single window that I can scroll down or view otherwise. Here is what I've found so far: With Xtick Extreme beta you can get many charts in one window but it is still neither scrollable nor extensible vertically... I've attached a screen shot of how the demo version looks with 5 charts allowed. Is there any way to arrange 22 charts?

Attachments

• chart.JPG
    chart.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,278
1. Just grab the bottom right hand corner of each chart and pull the chart to a small box, you should now be able to fit on 22 of them in one screen.

2. Take a screenshot and print.

3. Make an urgent appointment with your local specsavers, taking said screenprint with you, present to the optician and ask for Mr Magoo's Super Strength Trader Specials © ;)

Hello,

How can I view 22 forex charts in a single window that I can scroll down or view otherwise. Here is what I've found so far: With Xtick Extreme beta you can get many charts in one window but it is still neither scrollable nor extensible vertically... I've attached a screen shot of how the demo version looks with 5 charts allowed. Is there any way to arrange 22 charts?

In Mt4 you can probably arrange 12-16 in one desktop. However, i cannot see why anyone would want/need to view 22 charts, especially if its for intraday trading. The more charts you have open, the slower mt4 runs though - a memory usage issue. Remember KISS......

Isn't there some sort of virtual desktop facility in windows? I remember using it a long while ago but it might have been specific to the graphics card I was using.