Multicharts with Bloomberg .. Rip off ??

fxtr

50 3
well there was definitely a page 10, that there is no doubt. how many posts were there before the chop can't be seen. maybe he deleted his own post?

Don't think the id has deleted himself. MC is known for censoring. Someone who isn't in fear does not have to censor. So what do they have to hide? Their practices are pretty fishy.

Lightning McQueen

4,935 788
Don't think the id has deleted himself. MC is known for censoring. Someone who isn't in fear does not have to censor. So what do they have to hide? Their practices are pretty fishy.

how many posts were there on page 10? more than one? just curious only as I have no interest one way or another what goes on at another forum.

more often than not you'll find where there looks to be cause for concern over post disappearances, there is likely no conspiracy and when investigated, as I have said, the poster will have removed his own post. only proof of more than one post from different members will sway me from that view in this instance.

good luck with your cause nonetheless (y)

fxtr

50 3
how many posts were there on page 10? more than one? just curious only as I have no interest one way or another what goes on at another forum.

more often than not you'll find where there looks to be cause for concern over post disappearances, there is likely no conspiracy and when investigated, as I have said, the poster will have removed his own post. only proof of more than one post from different members will sway me from that view in this instance.

good luck with your cause nonetheless (y)

I don't know how many posts have been there exactly. Could have been more than that before I had saved it.

But again it is known practice by MC, just re-read post #5 of this thread where they threaten users via PM. How stupid is that? Wherever they are sponsors of a forum they give orders which posts they want to have deleted. It's not about forums it is about MC. Of course the forum hosts are pathetic too letting it happen but in general I have seen such practices by MC only. IMO they are run by insecure psychos.

Last edited:

fxtr

50 3

Attachments

• MCerasing.png
    MCerasing.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,442

fxtr

50 3
looks to me like they banned craptastic and removed his posts.

google cache

current page

Nope they seem to have only removed the MC ones

Here is an existing post http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?threads/backtesting-platforms.284992/

post #4

And another one still existing
http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...nd-restore-utility-for-home-use.284964/page-2

And another one at the bottom
http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index.php?threads/tradersstudio-multicore-prereleased.281276/page-3

It's MC. As I said. F*ckers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock