MTF using Stohastics

min6485

Any traders on the forum using multi time frames with the stochastic indicators.

At the present I am using the 15 minute, and 1 hr. trading the British pound.

Thank You

How do timing the right Entry and exit using multiple time frame and stochastic Indicator. I am newbie in this field please help me

MTF Stochastics

How do timing the right Entry and exit using multiple time frame and stochastic Indicator. I am newbie in this field please help me

Let the higher time frame be the frame in which to follow what ever it's doing will determine what it's done on the lower time frame. Example if I am using a 15 minute, 1 hour time frame . The one hour will be what I follow. If 1 hour is coming out of oversold area with K level > D level now I will wait until the same situation happens on the 15 minute time frame I call this being in agreement.
Concerning entry you can use the five minute time frame to fine tune the entry, and the ATR on the 15 minute concerning exits.
This is just what I have work with, and it has help me. I am sure there is a ton of information on this site that with other ways of doing it that can be helpful.

if you have to ask someone how to use stochastics, dont use stochastics
if you have to ask someone how to use multiple TF, dont use multiple TF

stick to the basics for now.. keep it simple, hope that helps :)

Any traders on the forum using multi time frames with the stochastic indicators.

At the present I am using the 15 minute, and 1 hr. trading the British pound.

Thank You

Stochastic in combination with what? They are good for signal confirmation but not as a sole base for tech analysis
Cheers