MT4 with none forex data/charts

JTrader

Hi

some MT4 forex broker platforms come with data for non fx products like gold, DJIA, SP500 etc.

I thought it would be useful to draw up a list of MT4 brokers who supply data for none fx products within their MT4 platforms.

PLEASE STATE THE BROKERS NAME AND THE NONE FOREX INSTRUMENT/S THAT THEY PROVIDE DATA FOR.

Many thanks.

Metatrader: DAX, Dow, FTSE

Does anyone have the Metatrader platform which shows DAX, Dow, SPX, FTSE on its charts?

I know MT is primarily for FX, but my email alerts, alerts and triggers work for FX, but have to eyeball CMC charts for trades.

Would LOVE to get indices on MT, so I only respond when valid situation triggers.

thanks.

EDIT: maybe I missed it, but there isnt a sub-forum for Metatrader as there is for other software. Shouldn't there be one?

moneyrain does ftse,indu,nikkei and a couple of other indices,it also does a large selection of cfd,s.hope this helps
north finance does dax sp500 and nasdaq

forex LTD does the spx and Dow, I believe. I use some custom systems and indicators using the platform, and when they trigger, i place the trade with my new ABN amro account. So far so good!

try activtrades, they do many indices plus several commodities with mt4. spread is three pips for the indices which is ok for me.

North finance has indices like emini dow, s&p, nasdaq, crude oil , natural gas and some commodities

I hope this helps you.