MrSpreadBetting System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Well as stated on the other thread about 'me' I will be bringing out a new course on Monday that comes with all of the extras like nightly videos(everyday) of the days set ups and my analysis of open trades, aswell as weekly video reviews on the major indexes and forex market.
Plus I will be launching my LIVE trading room very soon where people can join in and watch me trade the forex market live!
Also included with the new course is 100% full support via email, webinars, & my forum. And also a weekly newsletter with the weeks trading reoprt and what we may see in the coming week. So I can't stress this enough, that with the new course its more than just a manual and 3 CD's its all of these extra things that will also provide ongoing training/support, in order to help you become a better trader.

My techniques are for spread betting and forex trading only.

I may also provide a copy to one of the respected members of this forum to review it on T2W. I hold nothing back, and I have nothing to hide.

If one of the respected members wishes to do this then please contact me or make a post.

Davie

I wouldn't mind a crack at doing a comprehensive review.

Hi,

Well as stated on the other thread about 'me' I will be bringing out a new course on Monday that comes with all of the extras like nightly videos(everyday) of the days set ups and my analysis of open trades, aswell as weekly video reviews on the major indexes and forex market.
Plus I will be launching my LIVE trading room very soon where people can join in and watch me trade the forex market live!
Also included with the new course is 100% full support via email, webinars, & my forum. And also a weekly newsletter with the weeks trading reoprt and what we may see in the coming week. So I can't stress this enough, that with the new course its more than just a manual and 3 CD's its all of these extra things that will also provide ongoing training/support, in order to help you become a better trader.

My techniques are for spread betting and forex trading only.

I may also provide a copy to one of the respected members of this forum to review it on T2W. I hold nothing back, and I have nothing to hide.

If one of the respected members wishes to do this then please contact me or make a post.

Davie

I already decided last night...I am looking forward to ordering it this coming monday and actually working through the material at hand and see on first terms experience what others have spoken so favourably about. Profpm

Davie
If you would like me to review your course I will gladly do so.
LII
Davie
Having heard nothing from you I assume you do not wish to take me up on this offer.
Please consider it withdrawn.
LII

Davie
Having heard nothing from you I assume you do not wish to take me up on this offer.
Please consider it withdrawn.
LII

Hi sorry its a respected member I'm looking for such as someone like trader dante or trade333, someone like that that has gained and earned a reputation!

I' not gining this out to vertarn members or members who have been here a while as thats not a respected member but rather than someone who has been posting for a while.

Sorry.

Davie

Hi Mr Spread Betting,

Your system seems like it would be idea for new traders starting out. I myself am very new to trading but very keen. I have alot of knowledge but am unsure how to apply it properly. This system seems ideal for me and i would like to purchase it. I just have a question about the system.
I live in australia and trade only the australian share market, i am keen to start with forex. Your system advertisers you can trade US and UK markets successfully. Is this system universal to all markets?

Your feedback would be appreciated.
Benny

Hi sorry its a respected member I'm looking for such as someone like trader dante or trade333, someone like that that has gained and earned a reputation!

I' not gining this out to vertarn members or members who have been here a while as thats not a respected member but rather than someone who has been posting for a while.

Sorry.

Davie
No need to apologise, I was simply offering you my time for free for the benefit of other members of this forum.
Best of luck with selling your course.
LII

Hi Mr Spread Betting,

Your system seems like it would be idea for new traders starting out. I myself am very new to trading but very keen. I have alot of knowledge but am unsure how to apply it properly. This system seems ideal for me and i would like to purchase it. I just have a question about the system.
I live in australia and trade only the australian share market, i am keen to start with forex. Your system advertisers you can trade US and UK markets successfully. Is this system universal to all markets?

Your feedback would be appreciated.
Benny

Hi,

Yeah it works on any market, the only reason I said UK, US is becasue there the coman 2, but it works anywhere when you see how it works.

I have a lot of Aussie members of my forum.

Davie

Hey Guys, I am going to commit (buy) myself to the system in the next 5 mins... Thanks to all that have contributed to this forum to date... All the very best to myself and many others that are going to be the followers of MR Robertson`s recipe in trading... To Our Success!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.