Moving the sl to break even ?

I would suggest using a dynamic exit, such as a trailing ATR for your SL.

Since ATR adjusts itself to the asset you're trading, it'll make your trading strategy less rigid and more robust.

you say you are about 19 yrs old right? you don't talk like you are that age
and how come your English is so good given that you are about 19yrs and from Sri Lanka?
i have always been like this , never socialized very well , a typical nerd if you will , i realized that the 'system' dose not work when i was pretty young and wanted to step out of mediocrity (that's a cringy way to say it )so i dropped out of school at 16 and started doing music and now im learning to trade !

I would suggest using a dynamic exit, such as a trailing ATR for your SL.

Since ATR adjusts itself to the asset you're trading, it'll make your trading strategy less rigid and more robust.
how would you place a so called dynamic exit , is it a specific kind of sl ?

how would you place a so called dynamic exit , is it a specific kind of sl ?
Dynamic exit simply referring to exits that will adjust itself based on the asset you are trading.

The contrary is a fixed value SL, i.e. "I'll exit when it hit my 20pips SL and my Take Profit is 30 pips..."

Because the volatility for each asset is different on various timeframes, and market conditions.

Using the same rigid SL imposed a huge limitation on your strategy robustness.

A good example of dynamic exit is the Average True Range (ATR), as it will adjust the size of your stop-loss based on the volatility of the asset you're trading.

Dynamic exit simply referring to exits that will adjust itself based on the asset you are trading.

The contrary is a fixed value SL, i.e. "I'll exit when it hit my 20pips SL and my Take Profit is 30 pips..."

Because the volatility for each asset is different on various timeframes, and market conditions.

Using the same rigid SL imposed a huge limitation on your strategy robustness.

A good example of dynamic exit is the Average True Range (ATR), as it will adjust the size of your stop-loss based on the volatility of the asset you're trading.
so its a trailing stop loss /?

take some of the position off at a suitable target .....but keep SL where it is ....you then have a B/E position without jeopodising a pull back .....then trail the SL up/down behind lows or highs

take some of the position off at a suitable target .....but keep SL where it is ....you then have a B/E position without jeopodising a pull back .....then trail the SL up/down behind lows or highs
how to determine the size of the trialing sl ?