Moved to US...can't find a Forex broker.

GapYah

Recently moved back to the USA, and I can't find a decent Forex broker...things have changed in the last 10yrs! Leverage is so low now, and it looks like a bunch of the bigger players no longer support US residents.

Ideally, I'd like to deposit/withdraw using either Bitcoin or PayPal.

Alternatively, I would consider Binary options, but I've no idea who is reputable in this field--lots of gambling jargon, which doesn't inspire confidence.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

i guess your best option for a us based broker is oanda might want to look at alpari, its gonna be hella tough trading from the US if you ask me, off shore id say h0tforex best of luck

i guess your best option for a us based broker is oanda might want to look at alpari, its gonna be hella tough trading from the US if you ask me, off shore id say h0tforex best of luck

its not popular in the usa

most done by banks or futures currencies which is much better

why do they make it harder for you guys to trade from the US i think the same goes for canada and japan if im not mistaken.

yeah the new regulation are retail trader killing machine.
i heard many complaint from fellow trader on US. a minimum deposit 10.000 usd are a must.
and that's not the only problem, if you trade with oanda, us based, there's also tight rule : no hedging capability, FIFO rule. first in first out sequence order.
this complete rule are disaster package of trading for losing.

Recently moved back to the USA, and I can't find a decent Forex broker...things have changed in the last 10yrs! Leverage is so low now, and it looks like a bunch of the bigger players no longer support US residents.

Ideally, I'd like to deposit/withdraw using either Bitcoin or PayPal.

Alternatively, I would consider Binary options, but I've no idea who is reputable in this field--lots of gambling jargon, which doesn't inspire confidence.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

ATC Brokers

MB Trading

Interactive Brokers

FXCM's active trader account is pretty good also but you need $25,000 to open an account.

I would stay away from Oanda by all means, they are a bucket shop if you ask me. They are a pure Market Makers and they trade against you all the time and they have a record of widening their spreads during news releases all the way up to 60 pips in some pairs, to me oanda is a no no, specially if you trade intraday.

US based brokers are still better than any other offshore broker, some of the foreign brokers are know to really rip you off with swap fees, stay away.

Hedging that's easily done with sub-accounts, personally I don't hedge so not a problem with me.

Don't get too hung up on high leverage, most end up blowing their accounts when using high leverage. 50X is more than enough for any serious trader.

FXCM's active trader account is pretty good also but you need $25,000 to open an account.

Hi Idude, you might be interested to know that we recently introduced new pricing. Now the trading costs even for a standard FXCM account are lower than the old Active Trader pricing.