Motivation ??

trade Daily timeframe. check the screen at night place orders and leave it until next night. get on with your day job. sounds simple but I'm trying to do that and the temptation to check price during the day is still great, its worse when you are in a profit - you end up closing early.

I'm out again for the moment mate. I have to get this holiday sorted and paid because my GF is being made redundant next month. She said I'm still not allowed to trade.

Rather than not trade, you could always sell the other ticket for your holiday after you dump your domineering cow of a girlfriend. Just a thought.

Rather than not trade, you could always sell the other ticket for your holiday after you dump your domineering cow of a girlfriend. Just a thought.

Hahahah. I wouldn't agree with her but she's right. Don't trade if you can't afford it. Taking her away for her 21st bday and our 4 year anniversay all in the same holiday. That only comes once and the markets will bethere when I get back. THats when I'll make enough to pay for my hols to rio de janiero with my friends:clap:

Heh fair enough mate, glad you took it as tongue in cheek... Rio is awesome by the way, although the Brazilian men kind of spoil it, in that they'll stab you and/or shoot you if you wander down the wrong street. Rubbish on a night out too, but it's somewhere everyone should visit.

P.S I was going to make a crude joke about only coming once on your anniversary, but thought against it.

stop whining

you take the highs with the lows

know that trading is a rollercoaster - net result is to be net positive over whatever TF you care to set your sights on; days, weeks, months and years

and keep your sights firmly set on the future, and know that everything past is a learning curve

opportunity favours the prepared mind and all that jazz

Heh fair enough mate, glad you took it as tongue in cheek... Rio is awesome by the way, although the Brazilian men kind of spoil it, in that they'll stab you and/or shoot you if you wander down the wrong street. Rubbish on a night out too, but it's somewhere everyone should visit.

What happened to the guy running totallyrio.com? Maybe these guys can sort you once you're over there;
Adult Vacations Brazil Single Men Rio De Janeiro

Trade smaller, if your holding for 1-5days then dont look smaller than 1hr. No need.

Swing trading like that your looking to hold through a swing on the daily bars and poss improve entry /exit by using a smaller TF such as 1hr
... however whilst your looking to capture a 3-5 day bar swing on the dailies then you must expect several swings on the 1hr(hint: at least one a day)