Most popular pair to trade without USD

forefit

So I have been trading the most popular pairs and all of the pairs are with the USD, what I would like to know is what is the popular pairs to trade that don't have the USD especially for a beginner, I kind of want to spread my bets a bit rather than keep trading the USD.

Thanks

EUR/CHF

This pair is becoming my favorite since SNB decided to do unlimited intervention

just like what Patrecia said :) any major pairs without the USD :) maybe try the AUD/JYP I trade it from time to time. :)

Sorry, but this to me appears to be a strange question!
I will explain why......I trade off charts each day I will scan the various pair looking for those that are trending and most likely to provide me with a good set up. I will then watch these markets waiting to see if an opportunity arises.
It seems strange to me that someone would decide what to trade then look for an opportunity.
Just se,ems very restrictive to me. Doing this I would worry that I would 'force' trades if not much was happening.
Maybe it's just me, it often is!

I would imagine that the EUR/JPY is the biggest, followed by things like EUR/CHF and EUR/GBP.

most popular I'd say is EurGbp but during asian sessions the AUD JPY are also very known :D

One thing to consider when not trading the dollar is the cost. The dollar is the most widely traded currency, and thus is also highly liquid. This means the spread is very small compared to more exotic and less liquid pairs.

So I have been trading the most popular pairs and all of the pairs are with the USD, what I would like to know is what is the popular pairs to trade that don't have the USD especially for a beginner, I kind of want to spread my bets a bit rather than keep trading the USD.

Thanks

Hi,

We find that the most popular pair without USD is the EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY.
Did you start trading a different pair Forefit? Let us know how you get on!

Best of luck.