Most Easy To Use, Simple Basic Layout, Low Min Deposit- And Very Low Stop Loss Limit?

spanish89

Established member
Aloha people.
Ok what do you all think the most easy to use, simple basic layout, spread-betting platform website is???

1. It must have a very low minimum deposit (under £50)!

2. And most importantly it must have a very low stop-loss limit (Under £10), that will work EVERYTIME!!

And also that has almost upto the second, accurate real-time streaming value quotes for the index.

I currently use BinaryBets and BetOnMarkets, but would like to change from Binaries to SpreadBetting so i wont have to deposit and risk amounts based on the odds offered by the site, instead can set my own minimum stop-loss as low as £5 - £10, and could make unlimited profit though.

I am looking at TradIndex.com - Spread betting, financial bets

But does anyone know any even more basic simple layout platforms that have all the requirements i need???

Thanx

Tradindex have a demo for testing systems and figuring out this crazy trading/spreadbetting world. I would recommend IG Index (sign up to their beginner's system which allows you to deposte a few quid and bet 10p/pip).

PS if you want to learn to trade properly I'll give you some pointers at the pub.

Aloha cheers mate. ;)

Ive taken the advice from a few people in here on the various forums on here, mainly you though...

And ive now signed-up and am going to start trading semi-professionally using daily spread-betting instead of binaries,
as when using spread betting platforms (TradIndex is the 1 i like), i can set a stop-loss at about £20-£30, but can earn basically unlimited profit!! :D

And i dont have to be restricted by any pre-bet odds or time frames, with still only limited profits if i ''win''.
Instead now i can trade exactly when i want at what ever level i want, and then sell at what ever profit level im happy with at any time of the day, instead of having to wait till preset times and try ''winning'', and risking £35 -£40 just to win £60 profits!! :cheesy::clap:(y):!:

And now you can experience the fear and regret of seeing £30 profit decline to zero then £30 loss because you thought it was going to rise. Nothing is certain in this game.

Experiment with a Tradindex demo account and you'll see what I mean.

And now you can experience the fear and regret of seeing £30 profit decline to zero then £30 loss because you thought it was going to rise. Nothing is certain in this game.

Experiment with a Tradindex demo account and you'll see what I mean.

Well, at least he's off Binaries! That's a step forward.

Now Spanish, what are you going to trade? Maybe someone should select some instruments that will not lose you 30 quid, all at once, because you are going to take some losses, that's for sure.

I suggest out of hours SP500 index. It does not (well, sometimes it does :sneaky:)
move a great deal before the Wall Street open. It, most times, moves in line with the European indices. You may think it too quiet but, once you get some practice with that, you'll have plenty of time and, hopefully, have made more money, to go ballistic :clap: with something more lively.

What I am trying to do is to get rid of some of the Gung-Ho that I sense about you. :):)

Good trading (as opposed to Good gambling)

Split

Im going to focus on the Ftse 100, between 8am to 12lunchtime, so can use the dow end to predict direction.

How can you 'lose' more than your set 'stop-loss' amount though?? :eek::-0

Im going to focus on the Ftse 100, between 8am to 12lunchtime, so can use the dow end to predict direction.

How can you 'lose' more than your set 'stop-loss' amount though?? :eek::-0

If your stop loss is guaranteed, then, I suppose, you can't. But if it isn't, then you may,because a broker may not be ablre to get you out (called a fill) at that price. He'll get the best price possible.

A spreadbet company uses the same argument, although we all know that in most cases it is a load of ****. Still, we have to take it or not trade so, we are trading, right?

What happens.

You have a stop ar 6000. You will see your price go through that without you getting stopped out. The price keeps going down 5995, 93, etc. until there is a price where the buyers start coming in and so it creeps up from 92, 95, 99, 6001 and lo and behold!

You are filled!.

You have been stopped because the price is going up---not because it was going down. If it kept going down without a guarantee you would have had no recourse but, the fact is, that you were stopped out after the danger was over.

Keep an eye on that and see if I am not right.

Stevespray made a post on the fact that it was not a good idea to use stops in obvious spots because, almost certainly, there would be a reversal. He got some stick because of trhe dangers involved. Nevertheless, what he said made a lot of sense.

Split

Well, at least he's off Binaries! That's a step forward.

Haha. Well, in my experience, binaries are not a winner's game, but that is only because I failed to thrive. I expect there are people making consistent profit out there playing the binaries game.

Haha. Well, in my experience, binaries are not a winner's game, but that is only because I failed to thrive. I expect there are people making consistent profit out there playing the binaries game.

Consistently? If the opinion is that 95% of all traders fail, what %age would you give for binary players?

Come on, 0-100 ! :D

Binaries are just the more expensive fools version of spread-betting!! LOL

It will cost you minimum £30 just to earn a £70 profit (unless you take 1 of the 10point range bets atleast few hours before their expirey date)!

And unlike spread-betting you have to pre-select the range you expect the market to end at, and then you either have to ''win'' the bet completely in the pre-set time frame of the bet, or you basically lose the whole thing.

So if you think the market will go down you cant just spread down and earn more for the more correct you are, you have to then pre-select the range it will end too!!

Your restricted by the odds and prices set by the bookie, and so you will always lose out eventually!!

I don't know how you can predict a range. It's tricky enough predicting if it will be up or down the next day let alone a specific range of values.

I don't know how you can predict a range. It's tricky enough predicting if it will be up or down the next day let alone a specific range of values.

You've just said something that I have wanted to say for a while, but thought that I was missing something :D

Its not hard to predict if it will be up or down next day if you use the right resources.

I lost on binaries a few time because my range wasn't in the correct 10point barrier..,
but so far in my 2months trading i have actually only ever been wrong about the actual direction of the market opening on 2 occasions!
(I dont try mondays though).

Now im the 1st to admit im nowhere near to being an expert.., im gain alot from shadow and a few other members on here,
but i stick strongly by my reasoning, that can be backed up by trend graphs, that the multiple news headlines about the next day opening level prediction is extremely rarely wrong.., and especially when you also combine it with the last 2hours of the Dow the previous day!

Im using this as my main guiding method currently, and am up £98 within 3minutes 20secs of my 1st day spread trading, so am extremely happy, and am going to make sure i dont get ahead of myself and start taking risks though. :D(y)

And so am so extremely happy that i got off binaries and onto real trading when i did.. :D:clap::D

I would recommend the German BUND. 2 point Spread, nice slow moves and you get some great trends (minus the choppy stuff). I cut my teeth on Euro/Dollar. Again 2 point spread but it's a little more choppy.

thanx ceydababy but im well and truely indulging in Tradinex.. lol :cheesy::cheesy::LOL: