Most annoying word in trading...

TA --- I hope you find those P****s you so loosly mention and speak softly with them, as there are things to be learned from everything, although your dealings with the "imaginary" ones should be worth a laugh to witness !

One would expect if you choose to be a Jedi, your education would have included abilities to understand what you read, and not now have to defend a position that should never have existed. To register, if only for a moment, mirth and merryment and not attention ONLY to that long pointy outy thing you carry, and I do NOT refer to your light saber !

perhaps it is the age difference with the learning and experience that comes with it, or perhaps you shall remain, dragged forward by testosterone, defending positions that require no defense ---- in the world of JEDI, I cannot forecast what shall be, but in the world of FOREX, if one is so LOCKED and RIGID as you are, failure is the forecast I see !

I came in peace, open handed --- YOU are the attacker, not I

but one thing I suggest, though I have only come to this board a day or so ago while i was hitchiking my way around the galaxy and made a pit stop at your gas station, is to note my trading experience which includes radio interviews, publishing "systems" that have been downloaded by over 6000 traders, heading up equity oriented sites, moderating over 14 others, running a NYS registered financial corporation and knowing where to find the ABSOLUTELY BEST pastrami sandwich in every state of the union ---- what you see is only the TIP of the iceberg so when you see my title of "rookie" add 36 years off trading onto it, along with a large number of peeps who have enjoyed my sarcasm, because I am FAR from the rookie you believe me to be !

I shall leave you in your misery (well, its certainly not happiness !), thanking the Creator that I never had to progress down the road you are on and praying that I am never tested with that road ever !

ENJOY and trade well

mp

Within the great hall at Elfinore stands a wondrous coffer, precisely four cubits square and securely latched against the outside world. Inside that repository, shut away from impertinent eyes, abides many an intriquing trading secret garnered from around the world and over the ages !

As a child, i used to watch from the darkness as the secrets were debated and annotated by the elders. No one there held a single thought of my presence -- BUT I KNOW WHERE THEY HID THE KEY !
!

[
QUOTE=TA Jedi;384852]Actually, I think I'm being very humorous in my disregard of self-important pricks everywhere, real or imagined. You need to differentiate between dead-pan sarcasm and lack of humor.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Err, what with all these goings on I'm feeling a bit drunk even though I'm not touching the stuff this month per wifes orders ;-)

297270216_fe41ea0271.jpg

Blow-Up, anyone ?

Blow-Up_DVD.jpg

Its so quiet you could hear a price drop as the crowd awaits. Serve please..

"consensus" <ace>

15- love :clap:

2 offerings:
'going forward' whats wrong with 'in the future'?, and
answering every question with 'absolutely!'

What about those bloomberg guys saying, 'retail sales down by 2%, Economists say' just before the figures are released and they are almost always wrong. It is such a hoot. :D

Reactions: BSD
bla, bla, bla...

Oh, man! You lost me after the first paragraph. Honestly, I'm not even going to read all that ****. I don't care what it says. You clearly took things way too personally and blew them way out of proportion. All I have to say is I'm sorry for whatever wrong strings I pulled with you. Now get off the cross already and laugh with the rest of us AMID the general tomfoolery.

my dearest apprentice Jedi,

have I just seen a 180 degree turnabout in your behaviors --- MINE was not the bost berating but YOURS !!

may the force be with you, but I would gather it shall be one very long time before you are ready for combat !

even Yoda tells me youre MUCH to ready to fight and not ready to think !

enjoy young jedi

may you live to be an older one !

mp

Oh, man! You lost me after the first paragraph. Honestly, I'm not even going to read all that ****. I don't care what it says. You clearly took things way too personally and blew them way out of proportion. All I have to say is I'm sorry for whatever wrong strings I pulled with you. Now get off the cross already and laugh with the rest of us AMID the general tomfoolery.

Most annoying words in Media

IT'S A BULL MARKET:LOL:

WHEN the markets are tanking over 200 points with lower HIGHS:D

SUCKERS .... if it's in the media it's OVER...

the BANDWAGON has come and gone.

Warren Buffet said BUY when others FEAR! ie American Express:smart:

Else learn COMPOUND INTEREST...Works Wonders if your 20:-0

Else read the media and DO THE OPPOSITE!

thanks for that mate.....great post.