Momentum Strategy - but no software around?

TRPietro

Hi everyone

I am pretty new on trading and I use to check companies extremely carefully before I even consider buying their stocks.

Through researches I haven, that many experienced trader explains the momentum strategy which actually sounds very interesting and straight forward.

I thought to try this trading method but realised that there is actually no software out there? At least, I cannot find anything.

Has someone an idea where it is possible to find such softwares?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers
Pietro

if you have a precise strat then put it here i'll see if interesting

Hi ionone

Thank you for your answer.

I am not sure to understand what you mean.
I am looking for a software which calculates the right momentum to buy and sell stocks.

You can find lots of information's regarding momentum strategy on internet, but the challenge is to find a software.

Hi ionone

Thank you for your answer.

I am not sure to understand what you mean.
I am looking for a software which calculates the right momentum to buy and sell stocks.

You can find lots of information's regarding momentum strategy on internet, but the challenge is to find a software.

No one will sell you software that works, just imagine if you have a system that generates good results, would you sell it for few thousand dollars? That's why you'll never see a hedge fund manager writing a book or something... in my case I write and test my systems using python it is also very easy to hook it up after to your broker API and automate the whole thing, so it is worth the time and effort to learn to code...