Momentum based break out Stocks trades

andrabr9

Best Stock To Buy 4.26.12
Below are some examples in my opinion that fit my trading plan’s criteria Best Stock to Buy. On a relative strength rank these stocks are in the top percentile.

These best stock to buy are momentum based and breakout based. They are shown solely for educational purposes. Go and look at the charts of these best stocks to buy.

Long

Unit Entry Stop Entry Date

GNC 37.97 34.17 2012-04-25
TDG 123.07 117.83 2012-04-25
RGR 53.65 49.58 2012-04-24
SAVE 23.15 21.65 2012-04-25
ROST 60.14 58.31 2012-04-24

Short
ESI 67.70 stop moved via trailing Trend Rider volatility stop

i look at risk per trade risk per sector risk via my core equity as well as other measures. Position sizing is the key as well which is based on risk. All the best

Andrew

Risks must always be measured with the returns in hand and what are expected. If we cannot gain more that what is in risk their is no point in trading.(n)

actually, what I do with stocks like SEFE and FONR is i wait for it to break its uptrend (usually trading below previous day's day low is a good indicator) and then I short it.

HOWEVER, it may be hard to find borrow in these small names.

Does anyone know which brokers are better for finding borrow?

actually, what I do with stocks like SEFE and FONR is i wait for it to break its uptrend (usually trading below previous day's day low is a good indicator) and then I short it.

HOWEVER, it may be hard to find borrow in these small names.

Does anyone know which brokers are better for finding borrow?

It all depends on how much trading volumes you are having and your own preferences.:)