Mods & Sharky, all new posters to be put into a forum 'sand-pit'...

• Thread starter Black Swan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
I'm charging $97 for that info, complete with ea. Thanks for the free advertising!

There was actually a TW2 advisor promoting an automated system on this very forum claiming those types of returns. Tim seamed comfortable enough with the vendors/T2W advisors claims when complaints where made. Seams rather hypocritical really.

You were warned several times that this would be the result of your conduct in moderating this site.

You and your ilk have caused the "quagmire of mediocrity". You have supported the dunces and obstructed the few who are really informed on this subject.

Now you have a zoo full of monkeys, and you wonder how the level of discourse can be elevated. It cannot. You have a zoo full of monkeys. A corrosive environment to every right thinking person, populated by those who know zero.

As for suggestions. There are ways you and your site could be helped. It is ironic that you are now capable of recognising mediocrity. Your failure to recognise excellence is the problem. The staff and moderators are directly responsible for alienating all those who are in a position to help. Your conduct has disqualified you collectively from receiving any effective assistance.

This is not a community, it is a billboard. The downward spiral will continue and it will have a serious impact on the advertising revenue. I predict further that the staff will institute several silly policies in an attempt to correct this situation. Their efforts will fail.

SOCRATES warned you about this years ago, and once again he is correct.

Food for thought....

1120679_6a4c_625x1000.jpg

Tell you what though - I sincerely wish I'd not gone to google image search and typed in "purple banana" :sick:

I don't know about any sand pits and whatever, I understand that's unhygienic cos dogs shat in em and skag-heads leave needles and sh1t lying about.

How about this? All new posters have jump leads attached to their knackers and then we hook em up to the mains. They come out with any sh1t, especially any vending sh1t, it's fried goolies time.

Yes?

How about this? All new posters have jump leads attached to their knackers and then we hook em up to the mains. They come out with any sh1t, especially any vending sh1t, it's fried goolies time.

Yes?

Things move on i guess. Would this be the 2010 progression from what used to happen a few years ago...get a bunch of muppets to hand over 5k and then gag them and tie them to chairs until they understand ?

Things move on i guess. Would this be the 2010 progression from what used to happen a few years ago...get a bunch of muppets to hand over 5k and then gag them and tie them to chairs until they understand ?

I'm not sure what you're referring to - can you explain?

Whatever the case, tying and gagging cannot compete with genital voltage. No way.

That's what you need for new posters.

I'm not sure what you're referring to - can you explain?

Whatever the case, tying and gagging cannot compete with genital voltage. No way.

That's what you need for new posters.

No sorry i cannot explain.
It was a test and now i have the answer.

In future it may be best not to go around quoting ccc quoting socco...

cheers

time to move on.:)