Mo Trading Systems

moe

i have build a trading system base on pivots, the system use no charts and only use E.O.D. data, open, high, low and close price, so all trades are generated when n.y. session close at 5pm est, i will be posting my trades as they come. i will be starting this live account with $10,000, see my profile if you need any info on me.

HI Moe , would you share your startegy with us ? we can backtest it as well and post some wining trades :)
take care

i use a pivot point calculator that i have downloaded on my computer, there are so many rules to follow, i will be posted the rules after im sure this system is a hit. i have backtested and everything seems to work just fine but you know things change when your trading with real money.

i will not show my live account so i create a demo account with the same amount of funds i will strat with and i will be using the same amount of lots on my live and demo account so you guys can get an idea of my profit and loss, also i will be only updated this thread at 5pm est showing you guys my current trades.

Last edited:
a little about why i havent been posting, i been a member since 2005 as i just began trading forex i use to trade stocks, back in sept of 2005 is when i develope a winning system in fact i build 3 winning systems this will be my 4th the reason i love this system so much is that i use no charts we all sit in fron of our computers for hours a day so i needed something where i can set and forget i haven't been trading this system live untill now, it took 2yrs to build this system, so please don't take any of these trades untill i no for sure this is a winner and also im trading money i can afford to loose.

just woke up to check on the trade and i see we was down about 200 pips now were back up 79 pips lets see if the trend stay down. ok be back at 5pm est

5pm update.
remeber once im in a trade with this system i don't need to touch it till 5pm est time when i get my next signal an at that time the system will let me know to hold the trade or close it and go long so for now im still short.

ok we have to take a 100 pip lost on this trade, right now i can't get my demo account to log in but the loss was $2,000 so the account stands at $8,100.

on the next trade i will use 3 lots, please don't trade these trades as you can see i took a big loss.

im done for the week with this system, see you guys next week, i have to contiue to trade my other systems