mission wallstreet

and I missed the 50 tick profit at .7760 because I used your profit target hahahah...

20 ticks is nothing in fx, you are always gonna get stopped out by scalpers if you place your stops right above daily high or low, place stops according to your own system on unexpected places.

I think there is some promise to your system if you can avoid herd mentality...

feel free to e-mail me with a more in depth description of your system, and what you are trying to achieve. I can allocate some cash to you if you can consistently generate 8-10 % / month without any losing month...

stopped out.

Net P/L for july = 4%

and I missed the 50 tick profit at .7760 because I used your profit target hahahah...

20 ticks is nothing in fx, you are always gonna get stopped out by scalpers if you place your stops right above daily high or low, place stops according to your own system on unexpected places.

I think there is some promise to your system if you can avoid herd mentality...

feel free to e-mail me with a more in depth description of your system, and what you are trying to achieve. I can allocate some cash to you if you can consistently generate 8-10 % / month without any losing month...

Let the edge play out. Will PM you a backtest report for the last 15 months(mt4 only goes back 15 months)

Losing weeks: are possible,
Losing months: highly unlikely but may happen
Losing quarters: never
Losing year: impossible

I trade 12 pairs and sometimes I may be in over 10 orders simultaneously. Maximum drawdown that can happen is 15% but that is very rare.

Even in May when I started this journal and was trading all time frames from 1hour to 1 minute like a fool I still managed only 11% loss for that month.

As mentioned before since Mid June my trading has been modified, my hit rate has become better and I have become more patient whereby Idont trade every setup. Losing trades will happen but I can assure you that my method is very profitable. Let me prove it. Give it till September.