mission wallstreet

purely for marketing reasons, I would strongly advise you improve your hit rate to at least 50 %, otherwise a lot of investors are turned off immediately. Also very important to finish every month up, and never hit 10 % drawdown from initial investment.

Can you find a style that matches that ? you can now test many of these ideas automatically, eg with tradestation etc. have you looked into that ?

Best,
De.

purely for marketing reasons, I would strongly advise you improve your hit rate to at least 50 %, otherwise a lot of investors are turned off immediately. Also very important to finish every month up, and never hit 10 % drawdown from initial investment.

Can you find a style that matches that ? you can now test many of these ideas automatically, eg with tradestation etc. have you looked into that ?

Best,
De.

thanks for your feedback buddy.

when I started the journal in Mid May I was taking all sorts of setups and trading every setup that showed up fromthe 1hr. time frame to the 1min time frame and was burning out.
Went back to the drawing board and started re-evaluating the setups I trade and the timeframes I need to stick to.
From Mid June onwards my strike rate has got better as you will see in the journal and this month has got off to a good start. Hopefully I can end up nicely profitable at the end of every month. that is the aim.

risk per trade is 1% and I have modified my R:R to around 3:1 and 4:1.
All my trades are posted live.

so what's your level of entry, the low is 129.75 tonight, what do you mean pending order 129.25 ?..

Pending order 12925 means once price hits that value then the order is triggered. It hasn't hit that price yet so order has not been triggered.

If I have no pening order in place. For example instead of

BUY PENDING ORDER 12925

I state

BUY 12925 :-then this means I entered at market value or entered the trade at that time.

Cheers

ok sure I was eager to test you out so thought it was a typo :))). so how many triggers you have / month ? 10 - 20 trades / month looking at just 4h and above (daily weekly) would be fantastic.

Best,
De.

it would have been triggered last night...

say something like "sell on stop" order, so it's clear... I actually shorted this to test you out at .7810...

trade 16 hadn't triggered when i cancelled the pending order. why did you short at 7810. entry was 7786.