mission wallstreet

wallstreetking

Hi guys,

going to keep it short. will be posting my trades on here. quit my day job to focus on trading as i think i can be profitable. aim is to get recognised by a well reputed prop firm or fund that will give me thier money to trade with.

I dont have a fixed method of trading. I trade all time frames and use vairous methods form flags, pennants to trend trading and multiple time frame analysis to plane support resistance and break and bounce of trendlines. will add more later.

KING

cos most of my trades will be pending orders i will only post trades that get triggered. i want to make this as transparent as possible. This journal is my CV to a 6 or 7 figure income. I will post my statement at the end of every week confirming all the trades i posted.

Will be risking 1% of my £500 account and R:R will be over 5:1.

When trade goes 3 times risk in my favor I will move SL to BE.

My strike rate is going to be very low and some times i will go through a losing streak and then a couple of winners will make me profitabel again. thats party of trading. I am happy with a 20% stirke rate. 20% strike rate over 100 trades will give me 60% growth in account.

Aim is to be profitable each month. Cant put a precentage figure cos you never know.

Will add more later

KING

Last edited:
please see chart

Attachments

• trade1.gif
    trade1.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 318
trade 2
NZDUSD
sell: 8145
SL: 8134
TP: 8057

STOPPED OUT

Attachments

• trade2.gif
    trade2.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Update so far.
Trade 1 - stopped out
Trade 2 - stopped out
Trade 3 - stopped out
Trade 4 - stopped out
Trade 5 - stopped out.

Hey, nice journal :) big step giving up your day job!! I know... I've done the same, not the first time I've given up a perfectly good and sercure job that gives me 1.2k a month spare plus a decent pension to start a business or run some madcap plan, and I've never regretted it.. I'm not cut out for Monday morning meeting and line managers and bull****e. So all the best wishing you well :clap: those r:r's are gonna get tough when you start trading full lots but good on yer! long live the king :D peace and pips

Trade update
trade 6: Stopped out
trade 7: Stopped out
trade 8: Stopped out
trade 9:stopped out
trade 10: Break even
trade 11: Stopped out