mission wallstreet

Okay brother you have my interest.. What are your cumulative stats? I only ask because it looks to me like you are overtrading like I used to when I started out.

All these moves to breakeven tell me you aren't sure of your entries, which means you either need to reevaluate your entry criteria, or learn to let your trades breath by practicing on simulation for a while.

Another recommendation is to add an emotional analysis to each log entry, that way you are more aware of the emotional reasons you are winning or losing.

Please don't take this as a "I'm better than you" post. I'm just giving you my third person perspective based solely on what you've posted in the forum.

Good trading!

Okay brother you have my interest.. What are your cumulative stats? I only ask because it looks to me like you are overtrading like I used to when I started out.

All these moves to breakeven tell me you aren't sure of your entries, which means you either need to reevaluate your entry criteria, or learn to let your trades breath by practicing on simulation for a while.

Another recommendation is to add an emotional analysis to each log entry, that way you are more aware of the emotional reasons you are winning or losing.

Please don't take this as a "I'm better than you" post. I'm just giving you my third person perspective based solely on what you've posted in the forum.

Good trading!

hi buddy,

I move by SL to BreakEven once I am up 3R. My Risk:Reward is normally over 5:1

Strike rate is not very good but am working on improving it.

How about posting your P/L.
Would show you if you are on the right track too ?