mini Reuters

count12

33 1
Im searching for a portable data screen. I have the details of mini reuters it works out about £100 a month! Any experiences?
Alternative datascreens?

Paul

schoe

343 3
I use Win Financial at the moment better value pager than Reuters at £60.00 per month includes all Forex and Indices.Having said that I am cancelling and going to use a P900 with IG to get my quotes.

TBS

385 0
Yes - it used to interfere with my car radio and pre-digital telephone - as a result got chucked out onto the hard shoulder of the M40 many years ago.

How much it has 'advanced' I don't know - suspecting Reuters not a lot.

Beach Runner

128 2
count12,

If you only want the world indices or just the FTSE 100 on Mini Reuters, the fees only about £50 a month (or was until recently).

Chuck_T

193 0
QuoTrek

Check out the New wireless, portable QuoTrek for real time streaming quotes, charts, and news. Covers stocks, futures and Forex. Works on PDA / Cell Phones.

http://www.QuoTrek.com

Chuck
@eSignal

HCTech

10 0
Streaming real-time wireless quotes are available from HillCast.com. Equities, FX and CBOT. There is support for Pocket PCs, Palms and Blackberry.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock