Mills - V - McCartney

theroguetrader

24.3m ... !!

17,000.00 per " DAY " - EVERY " DAY " for 4 " YEARS " ........ !! WOW..... !! :-0:-0

need to step that ticket size up a bit - :p

And there was me thinking that she didn't have a leg to stand on.... :)

gotta say tho in all fairness - she represented herself, and didnt get crushed to death by that " PURE EVIL " looking lawyer representing SP ... !!
She looks like the kind of woman that could " destroy your life " with ONE phone call - :-0:p

And there was me thinking that she didn't have a leg to stand on.

Well, she had one surely? :)

17,000.00 per " DAY " - EVERY " DAY "

The red tops have her making £10,000 per trick, but I guess she must have a had a day off from time to time? So, she' done well, don't you think?

LOL

M

Well, she had one surely? :)

The red tops have her making £10,000 per trick, but I guess she must have a had a day off from time to time? So, she' done well, don't you think?

LOL

M

Im kinda warming to her a bit as it goes - he just comes across as cold and distant - and employs lawyers that would just leave someone " burned at the stake " - with NO MERCY...! :eek:
I heard she saved 600 GRAND in fees, by representing herself..?? - sure, thats nothing to her, but they are MASSIVE fees which ever way you look at it.. !! :eek:
Lawyers aint soft... !! :-0

m kinda warming to her a bit as it goes - he just comes across as cold and distant - and employs lawyers that would just leave someone " burned at the stake " - with NO MERCY...!

Yeah, well that’s the problem isn’t it? Peeps expect the law to administer justice, when in simply administers the law and without any regard to the expense of doing just that!?

I heard she saved 600 GRAND in fees, by representing herself..?? - sure, thats nothing to her, but they are MASSIVE fees which ever way you look at it.. !!
Lawyers aint soft...

Allegedly she hired Mischon de Reya (jealously known as the House of Revolving doors), and they’re not shy of weighing their fees by depth of pocket (Allegedly); but then the happy hooker had circa £25 million on the table before she started, so I suspect that she's managed to enhance her reputation to the extent that she’s managed to avoid the suggestion that she’s had to rely on the skills of her expensive legal team to press her case and secure her settlement on some set of specious legal reasoning. So, she’s done “good” as they say and she’s argued her own case in the High Court without the benefit of a secure and expensive legal wrapper. That's not going to be easy in the best of circumstances, so respect, where it’s due (and I’m no fan of hers), if you know what I mean?

It's a mad world my masters! :)

HTH

M

Yeah, well that’s the problem isn’t it? Peeps expect the law to administer justice, when in simply administers the law and without any regard to the expense of doing just that!?

Allegedly she hired Mischon de Reya (jealously known as the House of Revolving doors), and they’re not shy of weighing their fees by depth of pocket (Allegedly); but then the happy hooker had circa £25 million on the table before she started, so I suspect that she's managed to enhance her reputation to the extent that she’s managed to avoid the suggestion that she’s had to rely on the skills of her expensive legal team to press her case and secure her settlement on some set of specious legal reasoning. So, she’s done “good” as they say and she’s argued her own case in the High Court without the benefit of a secure and expensive legal wrapper. That's not going to be easy in the best of circumstances, so respect, where it’s due (and I’m no fan of hers), if you know what I mean?

It's a mad world my masters! :)

HTH

M

Dont Mischon de Reya work for some of the Royals too..? Their hourly rate must be HUGE ..!! :-0
yep, i get you mean totally - whichever way people look at her tho, it musnt be easy to defend yourself in the whole " court arena " so to speak, especially the High Court, with these incredibly powerful lawyers and their " years " of training against a regular person armed with a few late nights on wikipedia brushing up on English Family Law - (and a sneaky shot on the day to steady the nerves) :p

To save 600 GRAND tho - id be studying 24/7 :-0:p

I heard she saved 600 GRAND in fees, by representing herself..?? - sure, thats nothing to her, but they are MASSIVE fees which ever way you look at it..

She's gonna look after Macca's money better than Macca did !

Mayfly said:

expensive jumps they were !

dd