Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

Thats why I post, because people are taken in with smooth words.

Like many a confidence trickster Mike Douglas is a smooth talker and very believable.

If you close your ears things can look different :)

As always I have evidence:
Day 3 video showed Order 6843531 (remember that number) the trade that took the balance up the 3% or so ready for day 4.
Day3Position.JPG

Now look closely at the day 4 video (clue: order number of 2014.09.10 and the time).
Day4Positions.JPG

Also, we should really be asking why Mike is making a deposit of 237.00 and a withdrawal of -63.00. Personally I suspect he is making the numbers add up (n)

Oh the line about forgetting to record the trade, could be true, I dont see any evidence to dispute that.

If I am wrong about the video please let me know.

Thats why I post, because people are taken in with smooth words.

Like many a confidence trickster Mike Douglas is a smooth talker and very believable.

If you close your ears things can look different :)

As always I have evidence:
Day 3 video showed Order 6843531 (remember that number) the trade that took the balance up the 3% or so ready for day 4.
View attachment 180768

Now look closely at the day 4 video (clue: order number of 2014.09.10 and the time).
View attachment 180770

Also, we should really be asking why Mike is making a deposit of 237.00 and a withdrawal of -63.00. Personally I suspect he is making the numbers add up (n)

Oh the line about forgetting to record the trade, could be true, I dont see any evidence to dispute that.

If I am wrong about the video please let me know.

Clearly Laser trader you do not understand the way MT4 report account Pnl with losses and gains, you confirm to all who view this site that you are not a trader and therefore no one should pay any attention to you, you do not add value to this site but like a mere cockroach infestation instead of scrutinising and bringing so much negativity to this forum why don't you suggest something positive? why not make some recommendations if MTA is the scam you say they are, who cares? they are not selling anything to children or the disability, they sell to smart intelligent people who can make up their own minds, tell us all who we should go to for trading education since you know so much, be constructive for once in your little life cause I find you very boring and worst of all you don't even affect MTA's business, they seem to be doing very well so you know that old saying tell a child not to do something...........

Stop having a midlife crisis or at least relieve your self with your right hand.

Rockiller "Clearly Laser trader you do not understand the way MT4 report account Pnl with losses and gains"
Ahh the old accuse of lying of not knowing what they are on about ploy without any justification. Rockiller really (n)
Let me see if I got this right, Rockiller feel free to correct me if you can justify your correction with evidence.
I take a trade:
Pic1.JPG

It shows up in the Trade window with an Order number 58496778:
Pic2.JPG

I close the position (is that the right term Rockiller, obviously I am a novice and dont know the lingo :) ) and the order is show in the Account History with the same order number 58496778
Pic3.JPG

So why do the oder numbers change in Mike Douglas's video ? :D

Rockiller " you do not add value to this site .."
So exposing so called educators who fake publicity photos and trade evidence is of no value ? I thought it helped people decide which educator to chose:
Pic6.JPG

Rockiller "I find you very boring"
Then stop reading and replying to my posts :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Rockiller "and worst of all you don't even affect MTA's business, they seem to be doing very well"
Really, and I thought now that the MTA lies and trick have been exposed people were deciding to stay away :smart (2300 places for the Live Forex trading and only 7 people signed up):
Pic5.JPG

Rockiller "Stop having a midlife crisis or at least relieve your self with your right hand "
I think you got this site mixed up with the sad sex chat site you spend all day on.

Rockiller " if MTA is the scam you say they are, who cares? "
That line kind of proves my point about MTA and you :smart:

Last edited:
It seems that Mike Douglas and Matt Travis do not wish to answer simple straight forward questions based on what they have claimed.
So far two questions asked and no answers given. A bit strange for these previously, less than shy, promoters of themselves.

Lets try another one.

Why were customers who had paid for a course on the 3rd-5th October in Johannesburg, South Africa trying to contact you a couple of days before - asking if it was happening, what time it was happening and where it was happening?

Why were these customers contacting your partner in South Africa complaining and asking questions?

Why was your partner in South Africa asking what was happening the day before the advertised course?

Why did the advertised course in Johannesburg on the 3, 4 and 5th October not
happen?

Seems very strange that it was promoted all over your website (and still is today)

90 Day Challenge South Africa
4-5-6th October – Johannesburg
11-12-13th October – Cape Town

http://www.mtalive.com/live-events/south-africa/

What Interesting read I wonder what Veryamused aka Les Johnston has to say about this
http://www.masterytradingacademy.com/team/

Les Johnston
Founding Partner and Director
Les is a founding partner and director of Mastery Trading Academy. He has over 30 years senior management experience running a range of business’s including Retail, Leisure, Engineering and Financial Trading in both the PLC arena and private sectors. Acting in his capacity of CEO or as a senior director, Les has always operated his businesses with integrity and transparency and brings this style of leadership to Mastery Trading Academy. Les was himself mentored by Mike Douglas and now trades the markets using his extensive knowledge of “Price Action” allowing him to target only higher probability trading set ups. In addition to managing the development of Mastery Trading Academy, Les continues his trading journey and practises what MTA teach - every day.

Something Stinks about Veryamused

Ahh the old accuse of lying of not knowing what they are on about ploy without any justification. Rockiller really (n)

Let me see if I got this right, Rockiller feel free to correct me if you can justify your correction with evidence.

I take a trade:
View attachment 180928

It shows up in the Trade window with an Order number 58496778:
View attachment 180930

I close the position (is that the right term Rockiller, obviously I am a novice and dont know the lingo :) ) and the order is show in the Account History with the same order number 58496778
View attachment 180932

So why do the oder numbers change in Mike Douglas's video ? :D

So exposing so called educators who fake publicity photos and trade evidence is of no value ? I thought it helped people decide which educator to chose:
View attachment 180934

Then stop reading and replying to my posts :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Really, and I thought now that the MTA lies and trick have been exposed people were deciding to stay away :smart (2300 places for the Live Forex trading and only 7 people signed up):
View attachment 180942

Stop having a midlife crisis or at least relieve your self with your right hand [/ATTACH]
I think you got this site mixed up with the sad sex chat site you spend all day on.

if MTA is the scam you say they are, who cares? [/ATTACH]
That line kind of proves my point about MTA and you :smart:
I See Laser Trader another Demo muppet you don't trade are there any real people here Laser Trader as I said relieve your self cause you need it.

I See Laser Trader another Demo muppet you don't trade are there any real people here Laser Trader as I said relieve your self cause you need it.

So you are also calling Matt Travis a muppet since I proved with evidence from his own twitter post that he uses Demo accounts. So why are you defending that muppet so strongly are you hoping to get a ride in his new car (of yeah car was also a fake).

Difference is I created a demo account on the same broker used by Mike Douglas to prove a point, I am not making out that is my real account. :smart:

As you did not dispute the point I proved I take it you concede that Mike Douglas is faking the videos. :smart:

So you are also calling Matt Travis a muppet since I proved with evidence from his own twitter post that he uses Demo accounts. So why are you defending that muppet so strongly are you hoping to get a ride in his new car (of yeah car was also a fake).

Difference is I created a demo account on the same broker used by Mike Douglas to prove a point, I am not making out that is my real account. :smart:

As you did not dispute the point I proved I take it you concede that Mike Douglas is faking the videos. :smart:

No such thing you wish, and you did not create the same account with the same broker and why are you hiding details by cropping your screen, your the fake charlatan on this site really?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to show I used the same broker when I showed how the trades work on MT4 with Vantage FX (when I showed Mike Douglas faked his videos).

Full screenshot of Mike Douglas video (note: VantageFX)
Pic7.jpg

Full screenshot of my demo account setup to prove a point (note: VantageFX)
Pic8.JPG

Bluff, bluff and more bluff

Well Mr Travis.
It seems that lasertrader is really getting under your skin.
And you insisted lasertrader was me. What a stupid mistake to make.
Without your personal attacks and posting of false claims my attention would not have been drawn to this forum.

You just fail to learn.

Anyway, lets cut through the distractions and personal stuff and keep to the important issues. Lasertrader obviously has highlighted a number of issues on the videos posted apparently showing Mike Douglas making money every day. Neither you or Mike Douglas have yet countered the issues raised but you insist in coming back with frankly, silly comments that do nothing to support your claims or the professionalism that you claim. Why do you not address the points raised by lasertrader rather than throw childish and sad garbage that any intelligent reader can see through?

A number of questions have been asked and have yet to be answered.
To ensure the readers and those who are or will carry out their own diligence I will repeat the questions asked and add others for your attention. The list will grow.

1. Will Matt Travis show a trading account showing that he makes 4% profit every day as claimed?
2. Where and when exactly did Mike Douglas appear on stage with Sir Richard Branson and Robin Sharma as you claim on your website?
3. Why were your advertised courses in South Africa not fulfilled?
4. Why were paid customers in South Africa left unaware that Mike Douglas was not coming to deliver the course they paid for only a couple of days before it was due to start?
5. Why was your South African partner unaware that Mike Douglas was not coming to deliver the course only a day before it was due to start?

And here are a few new ones for you.
6. Is it true that Mike Douglas traded funds (money) for others and lost a lot of it? Please refer to the posts from Mr Fox for the details.
7. If Mike Douglas was trading money for others, were the FCA aware that he was trading money for others? There is a legal requirement for this to happen.
8. Why were your promoted courses in Penang and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pulled?

There is much more to come Mr Travis and you only have yourself to blame. The personal stuff does not wash.

Last edited:
Just to show I used the same broker when I showed how the trades work on MT4 with Vantage FX (when I showed Mike Douglas faked his videos).

Full screenshot of Mike Douglas video (note: VantageFX)
View attachment 180950

Full screenshot of my demo account setup to prove a point (note: VantageFX)
View attachment 180952

seem I always have to spell it out to you Laser Trader because you can't seem to work it out for yourself, this isn't kindergarten you know and I shouldn't have to supervise you, compare apples to apples take a binary option for an hour Like it is in Mike Douglas's video and then come back and I'll give you permission to speak.

Well Mr Travis.
It seems that lasertrader is really getting under your skin.
And you insisted lasertrader was me. What a stupid mistake to make.
Without your personal attacks and posting of false claims my attention would not have been drawn to this forum.

You just fail to learn.

Anyway, lets cut through the distractions and personal stuff and keep to the important issues. Lasertrader obviously has highlighted a number of issues on the videos posted apparently showing Mike Douglas making money every day. Neither you or Mike Douglas have yet countered the issues raised but you insist in coming back with frankly, silly comments that do nothing to support your claims or the professionalism that you claim. Why do you not address the points raised by lasertrader rather than throw childish and sad garbage that any intelligent reader can see through?

A number of questions have been asked and have yet to be answered.
To ensure the readers and those who are or will carry out their own diligence I will repeat the questions asked and add others for your attention. The list will grow.

1. Will Matt Travis show a trading account showing that he makes 4% profit every day as claimed?
2. Where and when exactly did Mike Douglas appear on stage with Sir Richard Branson and Robin Sharma as you claim on your website?
3. Why were your advertised courses in South Africa not fulfilled?
4. Why were paid customers in South Africa left unaware that Mike Douglas was not coming to deliver the course they paid for only a couple of days before it was due to start?
5. Why was your South African partner unaware that Mike Douglas was not coming to deliver the course only a day before it was due to start?

And here are a few new ones for you.
6. Is it true that Mike Douglas traded funds (money) for others and lost a lot of it? Please refer to the posts from Mr Fox for the details.
7. If Mike Douglas was trading money for others, were the FCA aware that he was trading money for others? There is a legal requirement for this to happen.
8. Why were your promoted courses in Penang and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia pulled?

There is much more to come Mr Travis and you only have yourself to blame. The personal stuff does not wash.

Veryamused why do you request MTA answer any questions from you when you have failed to answer any of the questions put to you via this forum, which exposes you to be a complete and utter hipocrite?

seem I always have to spell it out to you Laser Trader because you can't seem to work it out for yourself, this isn't kindergarten you know and I shouldn't have to supervise you, compare apples to apples take a binary option for an hour Like it is in Mike Douglas's video and then come back and I'll give you permission to speak.

Did you say you had done the MTA Live course ... it must be really bad because, you really dont have a clue do you Rockiller. They key point is the order number.
It has nothing to do with trying to do exactly the same trade as Mike Douglas it is about the Order Number that should not change, but in the Mike Douglas video the Order Numbers are different for what he makes out is the same trade. Therefore the video is faked. I suggest you learn how brokers and and trading platforms actually work before commenting. Perhaps you should go to the VantageFX website (https://www.vantagefx.co.uk/) and use the 'chat' and ask them about order numbers ;)

In case you have forgotten then point I made, here is a link back to the post that shows the evidence of the video faking: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...e-douglas-mta-online-scam-13.html#post2415570

Rockiller, you do realise the more you reply the more this thread shows up in search engines making sure the rubbish you post makes MTA Live look worse and worse. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Did you say you had done the MTA Live course ... it must be really bad because, you really dont have a clue do you Rockiller. They key point is the order number.
It has nothing to do with trying to do exactly the same trade as Mike Douglas it is about the Order Number that should not change, but in the Mike Douglas video the Order Numbers are different for what he makes out is the same trade. Therefore the video is faked. I suggest you learn how brokers and and trading platforms actually work before commenting. Perhaps you should go to the VantageFX website (https://www.vantagefx.co.uk/) and use the 'chat' and ask them about order numbers ;)

In case you have forgotten then point I made, here is a link back to the post that shows the evidence of the video faking: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/edu...e-douglas-mta-online-scam-13.html#post2415570

Rockiller, you do realise the more you reply the more this thread shows up in search engines making sure the rubbish you post makes MTA Live look worse and worse. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

What makes you think Laser Trader that the order number has changed?, how do you know?, what if its more than one trade? Mr Douglas is clearly not giving away his strategy on how he achieves 3% he shows you a 3% gain so how stupid would you look if that was the case?

What think I care about this thread showing up?, you'd like to silence me? I don't think so Mouse, i'm not the duck you wake up next to every morning you know, as if............

Priceless

For everyday little expenses - there is Mastercard
For everything else in life - there is, well, er - Matt Travis.

Enjoy.

<****** width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3FVbLInFid4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

LaserTrader, the reason for 2 order numbers is because it's 2 transactions, once you enter a position, for example i go long, another trader across the platform has to be going short for me to complete this transaction. Then when i close the trade by selling, someone else has to be there to buy it ( simple logic ) Therefore there are two transactions to be made for every trade, hence the 2 order numbers.

In addition to this you spoke of this being a police matter? That they had opened an investigation and you were unable to comment on this thread as it would interfere with said investigation. So one can conclude this is not the case as instead you could not resist to comment once again. If this were a genuine policing matter you would be reprimanded for interfering.

So not only have you clogged up this malicious thread with amateur personal attacks on MTA Live you have as well, out and out lied about the current situation.

As well as this you show a demo account of vantage FX to try and show a conflict of views, if you were a trader used to that platform you would be aware that you have chosen the Forex side whereas Mr Douglas has used the binary options, again, a rather poor effort at attempted incrimination.

This is getting rather childish in my opinion, they put up evidence and you call 'fake' you asked for the evidence LaserTrader and it's now being provided you're still not satisfied.

Personally i don't believe you will be satisfied until you have successfully disrupted MTA Live. But i can assure you this will not happen as it's the customers opinions that are valid, not yours. The customers and clients of MTA Live ( those of which i have spoken to ) all seem very pleased with the contents of what they have learned, they are well on their way to becoming full time successful traders.

Oh and veryamused, what happened to that video? Was looking forward to see what you had to say on the matter, but you removed it, hmm wonder why...