Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

The company mtakeover.com ltd was due to be struck off due to non-filing of accounts, but an objection has been received and lodged at companies house. This usually means there is an intention of action being taken against the company and as a result the dissolution gets delayed as you can't take action against a company once it is dissolved. Could be HMRC, could be the FCA or fraud squad, time will tell I guess.

Has peter love not started to wonder when he's getting his 250k back yet?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 16.08.44.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 16.08.44.png
    88 KB · Views: 765
I’m very glad I didn’t buy into any of the bullshit after the first session. Although, I did lose out on £50 for access to an app which never worked.
I got added into a few whatsapp groups, at the time took screenshots of all the numbers in there. Had a feeling something like what happened was going to. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.
Let me know if anyone wants the numbers?

Has anyone contacted them and how do I get access to the claims group?

They are well aware of this and took an interest. They loving information if anyone has stuff to add send in a email to them

I see the slinky ginger prick keep coming out a place in Richmond Hill area “mr postman” is going to confirm his exact address but I think I know it. Won’t be long til he gets what’s coming to him to be honest

Oh his new bird or shall we say victim is called Flor Zappulla she is a foreign woman a hockey player and works in virgin active / private PT if anyone wants to let her know or need access to him

Matt's old landlords...

If my memory serves right the tenants name is Mr. Matthew Lloyd Travis? If so, you are not the first one being conned, he has list of conviction doing this and unfortunately no action taken so far against him.

Do let me know if the tenant is as named above, I will guide you accordingly.
J

Has anyone got anywhere with trying to get money back from Matt Travis? I was in him "project 10" group where we paid £2.5k into him personal account before he told us stupid trades that lost everything. I have a number of contacts for other people who was also on this course and I have messages from Matt saying he will pay me back but cant as going through a POCCA?

I take it you mean POCA? As in "Proceeds Of Crime Act"?

If so, then it means he's been "done" and they are taking steps against him, which usually includes freezing of all assets, especially money and bank accounts, hence why he would be unable to pay you.

I was in Project10 too, and have gotten nowhere with my recovery, so would appreciate being included in any group action you guys may be taking. PM me if you prefer.

Anyone seen the bull shit on his facebook that he got into SAS who dares wins
Hahahaha this says otherwise ...

he’s such a fantasist it’s unbelievable. But I hoped he was going in as a few stories would’ve been sold about that ugly thick thieving c****

funny he thinks we are all done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone got anywhere with trying to get money back from Matt Travis? I was in him "project 10" group where we paid £2.5k into him personal account before he told us stupid trades that lost everything. I have a number of contacts for other people who was also on this course and I have messages from Matt saying he will pay me back but cant as going through a POCCA?
He won’t. The C*** works and still cant part with any of his money
Have a few people watching him actually received pictures of him at Richmond train station and also with some ethnic girl

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen him going to David Lloyd - Hampton
Membership there is about 150 a month
Seems he won’t be paying anyone back and THINKS he’s got off Scott free