Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

Just in from Matt, :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guys! The GBP has **** itself due to the UKIP leader being attacked in the last hours and put into a critical condition in hospital!!

The GBP has dropped because of this and ruined our long positions.

Stay clam we will re enter.

Matt's video is comedy gold. Every trade failed (long before any news story) and they got stopped out big time.

MTALive will still make money from the broker commisions even though all of their clients lost. Every trade win or lose Matt and Mike fill their pockets.

The "MTA live uncut trading diary" Facebook page seems to have been deleted, after sustained losses then no updates for a couple of weeks...

The latest - ��������

Sorry guys was in gym training.

Only trades that should have stopped for a loss was the GBPUSD AND EURGBP trades.

Fundamentals happen, nothing we can control but we can control our risk.

The GBPNZD GBPAUD AND GBPJPY were all risk free, plus the 130'pips from Monday's trades no one should be down this week.

When you loose I loose when you win I win, but to me it doesn't bother me if you leave weak or stay and become strong. All I care about is making money managers, and the sooner I get rid of the weak and negative the better as I only wish to spend my Time with those dedicated and that trust the process.

Be gone and remove yourself if your not ready to make it as becoming financially free isn't easy, hence not everyone can make it.

Make sure your the one that does!

Looks like Matt Travis is now Trader Trader. Going by that post I think we hit a nerve with the Broker kick-backs, sorry Matt did you not want people to know :)

So the apprenticeship that do not make money despite all of your promises you dismiss them as weak and get rid of them as quick as you can after picking their pockets of all of their savings. But I thought all apprentices were successfully and making tons of money LOL.

Thank you for confirming MTALive is scam.

Now on with #TheTakeDown :)

Lol I'm not Matt I was quoting something he put in the group chat on what's app I'm still part of the groups even though I don't trade off what they say anymore as majority of the signals they send are ****e

This is the kind of crap they say to try and justify loosing trades

Guys if any of you are struggling or want a chat don't forget us MTA boys are here for you, don't think your on your own as we've all been in your shoes before and come through the same process.

Everything your experiencing we've experienced ourselves ����

We have good weeks and bad weeks and the bad weeks are what set the weak from the strong.

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger and we never lose, we learn

Oops. Sorry Trader Trader for thinking you were Matt, man that is a huge insult and I do appologise.

Just in from Matt, :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guys! The GBP has **** itself due to the UKIP leader being attacked in the last hours and put into a critical condition in hospital!!

The GBP has dropped because of this and ruined our long positions.

Stay clam we will re enter.

:LOL: In terms of currency analysis that might be one of the worst I've ever seen. How Matt is not ridiculed (save for this thread) for his bizarre posts is beyond me.

Anyone remember his post about how MTA would receive FCA authorisation (for what, it wasn't exactly clear) in September? I guess the letter got lost in the post... :LOL:

:LOL: In terms of currency analysis that might be one of the worst I've ever seen. How Matt is not ridiculed (save for this thread) for his bizarre posts is beyond me.

Anyone remember his post about how MTA would receive FCA authorisation (for what, it wasn't exactly clear) in September? I guess the letter got lost in the post... :LOL:

The man is seriously delusional, kind of reminds me of that drinking awareness advert, where a man would have a few, and then the scene changes to him on top of scaffolding thinking he can FLY!!! and ultimately jumps and the advert ends. Reminds me of Matt Travis to a tee, i'll have some of what he's having :)

Matt 'dire' Travis trades have done really well... It's funny that he was going for long GBP; yet Mike even suggested against it the same day, stating on the bigger picture it's still on a downtrend, so going in long wasn't recommended.

I hear that someone lost 30k yesterday too?

I find it difficult to believe people are so gullible.

The evidence on here showing MTALive is a scam is undisputable, it had been proven Matt Travis has lied over and over. But still people fall for his lies.

Matt's (aka Trader Maker) recent social media splatter shows a picture if his apartment, strange how that publicity pic can be found on the web and is used by Air BnB. It is very sad someone finds something nice on the web then claims it is there's.

Ok now to the apprentice scam. It's claimed thousands have people have done it, where are they, certainly not in that tiny trading floor (room for 10 at best).

Now Spread betting. Unlike trading you are not buying a commodity (currency) you are simply making a bet as you would on a horse. Bookmakers make money out if people loosing their bets. Brokers make some money with the spread but also when you loose your bet the broker wins the money (it is slightly more complex). So why would any spread betting broker team up with a company who trained thousands of people to be successful when it means the broker loses.

With people this gullible (also lazy and looking for a quick easy way to make money) they make easy pray for scam artist like Matt Travis and Mike Douglas.

As well as the AirBnB apartment he posted claiming it is his, the Audemars Piguet watch in yesterday's post is not real: the date window is too small, the subdial spacing is wrong and the seconds hand dial is at the 6pm position whereas the real has it at the 12pm position. A sure sign of a cheap fake using a quartz movement.

Also the receipt he posted with his generous tip is from Platinum Lace strip club...

You can tell it's a fake by the light reflection on the metal, lol what a dick.

Can someone post the AirBNB link?

Last edited:
When did Matt ever claim that to be his? Lol, must be doing alright to pay £1000 per night 😂😂

New penthouse in Kent is where he is moving apparently, must just be a short term lease

"I'm doing a training week at my Knightsbridge penthouse the week after next for 3 days, live trading on the cinema screen."

"Rory Mcilroy game looks outrageous in my home cinema!"

Not in Knightsbridge, not a penthouse, not his.

It's a fairly average 3 bedroom flat in Marylebone tarted up with velvet wallpaper, rented out for £595 per night. The real owner (who I have actually met a couple of times) is laughing all the way to the bank.

Yea thought he moved to Baker Street originally then somewhere else, more moves than a chess piece ! Shows it is short term rents