Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

How does that prove its fake? There is no evidence to support that it's fake, there's more to prove its real.

As I said before reveal your identity like myself and people will probably listen to you.

No point hiding behind a screen with a fake name

LOL. I love this response Trader Maker.
Really, if there is any evidence to show Matt Travis's claimed trade, which he posted and is still on his Instagram page (evidence) is real then show it.

Anyone who has a charting package can verify my proof, just look at the market data at that time (evidence).

Regardless of whether I just my real name or a handle on here the facts and evidence are what matter and the are undeniable. Credibility is about facts and evidence not someone's identity (unless you want to launch a personal attack).

BTW no I will not friend you on FB so you can see my personal data and no I will not click on the AOL link you posted which when I googled I found it had spam warnings.

So .... Just to keep focus. I have proven with Matt Travis's own Instagram post and actual market data that anyone can verify themselves, that Matt Travis has posted fake trades.

As I said, fake profile - NO ONE LISTENS TO A FAKE PROFILE - REVEAL YOURSELF OR YOUR JUST ANOTHER HATER #INTHEKNOW

I assume from your response you cannot dispute the evidence shown :)
Just because the truth hurts it does not mean it has anything to do with jelousy or hate no matter who it comes from.

Luckily I credit people with enough sense to judge the evidence for themselves and not listen to a fool shouting don't listen.

Thank you for proving my point, the evidence that Matt Travis posted fake trades is solid and you cannot dispute it (all you can do is resort to childish name calling).

Trader Maker, you said your name is Steve Parker and suggested people connect on Facebook so you can show successful traders. But none of the Facebook profiles have anything to do with trading ... Could you post your profile pic so we can find you.

Trader Maker, are you going to be at the shard next month for the live trading, would love to have a chat with you?

Edit:
Do you know what annoys me even more, the more you learn about trading the more you learn MTA is bull****.

You've been trading a year and now you're full time... congratulations it takes most people years to be consistently profitable.

If you have half a brain you should be able to figure all this out. To be honest fair play to Matt, I'd probably take all your money if you're so foolish to believe in this ****.

Last edited:
Big LOL @ trader maker.

The offensive language he is using, and the caps (shouting) kind of reminds me of a similar user much earlier in this thread don't you think ;)

Also, all of a sudden a 2nd user comes to defend trader maker out of nowhere, you guys are pathetic at faking defensive forum posts.

You are clearly the MTA guy from way earlier in this thread, especially with the name calling it was right on the money when you did that in the EXACT same way the earlier user did.

If you are going to create fake users on a thread to try and defend "your" company then please use some variety in your posts so it's not so damn obvious your the same guy from MTA.

Lol 5 accounts opened by the same user all within the same week, a week after being sacked from MTA....

3 people were sacked due to their useless assets.

Rob branch being one of them, a rat I assume?

Language that you write is very similar to that of Mr Branch, funny how someone bitter and full of praise in his post for MTA can now turn so bitter 😂😂😂

As I've said, here is my full name and profile, I don't post results on Facebook as I do not promote MTA or trading but as I said email me or add me and il share the results with you.

GET A REAL PROFILE NOT A FAKE ONE, FAKE PROFILE WIH FAKE CLAIMS SHOW YOUR FACE AND STOP HIDING

GET A REAL PROFILE NOT A FAKE ONE, FAKE PROFILE WIH FAKE CLAIMS SHOW YOUR FACE AND STOP HIDING

You're simply being invited to address the criticism leveled at MTA, which for the most part has been very reasonable and which so far you've so far been unable to do. Presumably you are also in a position to ask representatives of MTA to address the criticism too?

The argument that criticism isn't valid because the person who posted did so using an alias is not logical and does nothing to refute the original argument.

As I've said, here is my full name and profile, I don't post results on Facebook as I do not promote MTA or trading but as I said email me or add me and il share the results with you.

On the 24th you said:

Anyone want to see real results and trade history add me on Facebook and il connect you with thousands of FREE Forex apprentices that have also have great results with MTA./QUOTE]

As there a lot of Steve Parkers on Facebook could you provide more info to identify you so we can connect.

I understand why people suspect you are Matt Travis or a member of the MTA team, you appear to have a lot of knowledge of employees and your handle is Trader maker, implying you create traders ;-)

It would be good to have a way to find you on Facebook in the large list as this will help remove some people's susspisions.

By the way, as you gave not been able to contradict the evidence I provided I take it you accept Matt Travis faked trades in his Instagram posts.

Just wish to say thank you to all the people contributing on this thread. I've recently had the opportunity to go on one of MTA's apprenticeships and although £500 isn't the end of the earth to start with, i always do a bit of research before i give any money to anything unproven. I've read posts from both sides of the argument and have to say that the evidence against MTA seems to far outweigh the evidence for it. For someone who is entering the world of trading completely green, websites and threads like this really help and i would like to thank you all

I find it hard to believe Matt Travis and Mike Douglas get away with all the BS and outright lies. As someone said earlier they are great sales people so I guess it's understandable people fall for it.

Even loyal fans like Trader Maker cannot dispute the fact Matt Travis lies to look good and make sales (hard to argue with facts and evidence).

BTW Trader Maker, I am still waiting for the FB info so I can connect, or were you fibbing about being Steve Parker ;-)

Last edited:
Looks like Trader Maker had been exposed as the fake LOL

Ok on a lighter side, check out Matt Travis's Instagram page. http://https://www.instagram.com/itsmatttravis/ See all the watches, cars, big houses, fancy hotels and first class flights.

Then go to http://www.mtalive.com/apprenticeship and view the video. After about 3 minutes of Matt's typical sales blurb , Mike Douglas (co founder of MTALive with Matt) starts to speak and tells you what in his opinion an Internet Marketeer is.

It's so funny. Not sure if it's just hypercritical or just a demonstration of the BS these guys spout.

Last edited:
Trader Maker, dude, the more you type the more pathetic and desperate you sound at trying to put up a defence in a otherwise one sided case against them.

Also (Should we call you Matt ;) ) Further to my previous post, another tip: Don't make a damned name which implies the superior and has every relation to Matt possible. If you can't work it out.
LET ME MAKE IT SIMPLE FOR YOU.

Matt boasts/brags he can make people millionaires and/or traders within a certain timeframe, your name is Trader Maker, get the idea.

Stick to sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summary:

MTALive (Matt Travis and Mike Douglas) are, in their own words simply Internet Marketeers who show expensive cars, watches, houses, holidays etc to give the image of success and to install desire. Basically standard sales techniques. Then they add lots of motivational posters and the emotional triggers about having more time to live your life your way etc.

It has been shown with undeniable evidence that these guys have lied over and over in order to mislead and gain sales (fake results, using demo accounts, ripping off other companies market analysis etc, see posts for details and evidence).

They do however make a lot of money by getting money by getting people to sign up to a broker.

There are some odd posts of people claiming successful trades but some have already been proven fake. The claimed results are random and spurious, hiding the true story.

The training these guys provide is readily available for free on the internet, basically they just ripped off free stuff, gave it a fancy name.

Basically these guys are giving the hard sell on social media with false information (lies) and making tons of money by getting people to sign up to brokers (it is a common scam).

Don't just take my word for it, check the evidence posted in this thread.

My advice:. STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS SCAM !!!!!!!

Con-artists and scammers are really good at selling and very good at being your friend, always look deeper !

Further to my recent posts, we can now confirm Matt is Trader Maker, because Matt is not the sharpest tool in the box his recent video of "apparently we don't have an office in the shard" refers to the recent comments on this thread, confirming that you are EXACTLY who we suspected you are. Your not so bright are you Matt, like I said, stick to SALES and SCAMMING as this is not going well for you on this forum.

And in reply to the Shard comment, we are still correct you do not have/own a office in the Shard, you merely RENT them !!AGAIN WHICH HAS BEEN PROVEN WITH OFFICIAL SHARD DOCUMENTATION", which is common sense, since any SCAM/FRAUD is never long lasting so renting is the best and most obvious option for your business of scamming the general public, because once it's over you can simply walk away from the offices with no ownership of them. You clearly have well over enough money to own an office of that status, so why don't you own one, the answer is because you know it won't last long enough to warrant owning one ;) Remember Matt, not everybody is dumb as you think they are, especially twice over.

So your little rant like a little child in a playground about "apparently we don't have an offce in the shard" is pathetic, childish, and has made no difference to proof shown here about you not owning an office in the shard. Please Matt AKA Trader Maker, stop making yourself look like a fool, stop posting here, and enjoy the scam while it lasts.

Last edited:
He's been doing a workshop since Monday at a hotel in croydon, maybe his rent at the shard doesn't cover that :D

Further to my recent posts, we can now confirm Matt is Trader Maker, because Matt is not the sharpest tool in the box his recent video of "apparently we don't have an office in the shard" refers to the recent comments on this thread, confirming that you are EXACTLY who we suspected you are. Your not so bright are you Matt, like I said, stick to SALES and SCAMMING as this is not going well for you on this forum.

And in reply to the Shard comment, we are still correct you do not have/own a office in the Shard, you merely RENT

Where is the video, could you add a link.

Most companies rent or lease offices, if Matt Travis is making out he owns the office space then he is a fool if he thinks people will believe that BS.

Personally I think the fact it had been proven that MTALive have faked results and lied to get people to sign up, that is the killer point.

Forget #TheTakeOver,. The countdown has started for #TheTakeDown. T - 6 months ;-)

Last edited:
None of the tenants in the Shard 'own' their offices, they are all leased.

Renting an office is not any indication of a scammer or wrongdoing, many companies big and small rent office space. The Shard is definitely a nice office, and it is being used to make MTA look bigger and more successful than it is. The fact is for around £30k a year anybody can rent an office on the 24/25th floors of the Shard.

As an aside there is no way MTA or Matt has enough money to buy an office. He doesn't even own his house/ flat. The way he blows money I would be surprised if he even had £100k in the bank.

It is all an illusion of wealth, a clever marketing ploy.

The bottom line is - if MTA's goal was really to train traders to expand their own trading business, why wouldn't they recruit from the masses of well trained graduates out there, rather than recruiting phone salesmen and fish and chip shop fryers?