Mike Douglas and MTA Online SCAM

Just to confirm, I've signed up for an account there (live, non-funded), and one using the MTA link (live non-funded), I can confirm - even though we all knew - there is no difference in spread

Ye he won't make money through spreads like 24, LCG is far more advanced. Would be interesting to know how he makes money though. Maybe he gets a % if a target is reached or something.

I wonder how many people actually get their money out of 24fx. I would love to here from this rouge ex MTA fund manager haha

Ye he won't make money through spreads like 24, LCG is far more advanced. Would be interesting to know how he makes money though. Maybe he gets a % if a target is reached or something.

why wont he make money through the spreads? someone with his volume of introductions will receive circa 50% of the spread and probably 50% of the client loss. He'll get a nice share of the funding too.

LCG is far more advanced than 24FX? I doubt it. LCG probably has a kinder heart than 24FX but I wouldn't assume they're more advanced.

Makes me laugh that rough bit of Fanny swimming round the pool and the millionaire song on repeat!:LOL: question I want to know is will Matt Travis take his sunglasses off when it's winter? ✊✊✊💦

few trades given today:

08:38 - LONG EUR/CAD - stop at 1.46400 - TP 1.47120
13:29 - LONG GBP/JPY - stop at 130.700 - no TP given

Had a call from 24fx asking why I left and withdrew my funds a while back and they mentioned they are the 4th broker that MTA have used and that all they are doing is depositing clients money as an affiliate to get the referal bonus and have moved broker to move the money thus in turn getting the sign up of £1000 per person give or take.

So MTA move broker. Apprentices are patient for over 3 weeks while they negotiate the best terms for MTA and then some are also screwed over by 24fx for withdrawing their money while the only support MTA provide from their 'compliance department' consiting of Natasha, is a few random emails posted in the groups.

27 hours to fund a new account and weasel Matt try's to flex his muscles by kicking people out who have not jumped to this demand. Is this England or North Korea?

This industry is cut throat but to demand respect you need integrity and be someone people look up to. Acting like a C*** thinking your signals are great (less than 50% win rate by the way) showcasing his desperate needy life on social media that some **** lickers are desperate to grab hold of and will risk there family savings to be part of it. It's a joke!

If the Maths are correct , MTA has received at least 600k in affiliation commission By swapping brokers and also receive Spread commission which basically means they (LCG) up their standard pip size offered to new clients by around 6-8 pips. Do the maths on that on 1000 apprentices with a global average volume size of at least £5 per pip and 20 trades a week.

LCG are FCA regulated and can't seem to be doing anything underhand so why are they associating themselves with these crooks? Upping there standard spread size without being transparent about it can easily be reported and investigated.
This relationship Will be short lived until they move on to another broker to start the process all over again......

Last edited by a moderator:
If these joker's are as good at trading as they claim to be, why don't they just trade instead of ripping off clients and brokers with their sneaky tricks? Lol.

You have to admire Mike Douglas, letting Matt Travis take the heat so he can pretend to be genuine and clean. A true scam master :)

The broker kick-backs are interesting. MTALive is claimed to do education to avoid tax, they use spread betting to avoid tax but broker kick-backs are taxable ;-)
Also even with spread betting, if it is your major income or if you trade for another person, you are liable for tax.

I hope the Matt, Mike and co did not blow all of their ill gotten gains. The tax man will catch you eventually (even if you only declare £10k in your company account ;-) )

On the subject of tax, neither MTA Live or any of the related companies are VAT registered (Source: http://vat-search.co.uk/search/mtalive+ltd) despite almost certainly having a turnover which legally forces them to register. VAT fraud is fairly serious and HMRC pursues it aggressively - 20% of that money being pi**ed up the wall on rented houses and first class flights belongs to the government and they will want it back.

More advice here - https://www.gov.uk/report-vat-fraud

So MTA move broker. Apprentices are patient for over 3 weeks while they negotiate the best terms for MTA and then some are also screwed over by 24fx for withdrawing their money while the only support MTA provide from their 'compliance department' consiting of Natasha, is a few random emails posted in the groups.

27 hours to fund a new account and weasel Matt try's to flex his muscles by kicking people out who have not jumped to this demand. Is this England or North Korea?

This industry is cut throat but to demand respect you need integrity and be someone people look up to. Acting like a C*** thinking your signals are great (less than 50% win rate by the way) showcasing his desperate needy life on social media that some **** lickers are desperate to grab hold of and will risk there family savings to be part of it. It's a joke!

If the Maths are correct , MTA has received at least 600k in affiliation commission By swapping brokers and also receive Spread commission which basically means they (LCG) up their standard pip size offered to new clients by around 6-8 pips. Do the maths on that on 1000 apprentices with a global average volume size of at least £5 per pip and 20 trades a week.

LCG are FCA regulated and can't seem to be doing anything underhand so why are they associating themselves with these crooks? Upping there standard spread size without being transparent about it can easily be reported and investigated.
This relationship Will be short lived until they move on to another broker to start the process all over again......

*Sorry this should say up standard spread charge by 0.6-0.8 not 6-8 as stated*

I find this thread amusing, surely if any of the above was true you wouldn't hiding behind a fake name, my name is Steve Parker, I have been trading with MTA for over a year, at first it was a steep learning curve but now I'm consistent and full time.

All I see on here is hatred towards a successful individual! I've had IP addresses located to Dartford, which if I'm not mistaken, 3 EX STAFF that were recently let go by Matt.

The guy like every other business rents a office, his has plenty most iconic the shard so stop twisting his success to make it seem bad when you know no one will come on here and challenge your accusations.

Get a life and see the results from REAL PROFILES all over social media because no one is going to believe a fake profile acting as 3/4 profiles online especially when posting the guys address.

Which btw I reported to MTA, Trade 2 win and the police as that's a serious crime and you'll be seriously prosecuted let alone what ever Matt and the company decide to do when trade 2 win have to reveal your indentity to the police and therefore MTA.

Pond scum

Anyone want to see real results and trade history add me on Facebook and il connect you with thousands of FREE Forex apprentices that have also have great results with MTA.

I'm out of here

Steve Parker

[email protected] - Also history here if your not on Facebook.

Same place the guy got the address he posted.

Legal proceedings against T2W will happen unless address is taken down according to law terms and conditions on your website also.

Firstly, the posting of other people's personal information is wrong and I support its removal. T2W provide a simple method to report issues and have active moderators, I do not think there is a need of theatrics (police and legal action, really who are you trying to fool).

Trader maker - if you take the time to read this thread you will see there is a lot of strong evidence to show wrong doing (fake trades, ripped of data, fake claims etc). This is all backed by clear evidence.

I fail to see how informing would be customers of the full story including how MTALive get commission from brokers and introduction fees etc is hatred.

The fact that there are unhappy customers/clients shows that things are not well.

Trying to make out this thread has anything to do with hatred shows how desperate MTALive are.
If you think any of the posts on this thread are incorrect, I for one would welcome indisputable evidence to show that.

Just because the truth hurts it does not make it hateful.

Firstly, the posting of other people's personal information is wrong and I support its removal. T2W provide a simple method to report issues and have active moderators, I do not think there is a need of theatrics (police and legal action, really who are you trying to fool).

Trader maker - if you take the time to read this thread you will see there is a lot of strong evidence to show wrong doing (fake trades, ripped of data, fake claims etc). This is all backed by clear evidence.

I fail to see how informing would be customers of the full story including how MTALive get commission from brokers and introduction fees etc is hatred.

The fact that there are unhappy customers/clients shows that things are not well.

Trying to make out this thread has anything to do with hatred shows how desperate MTALive are.
If you think any of the posts on this thread are incorrect, I for one would welcome indisputable evidence to show that.

Just because the truth hurts it does not make it hateful.

I was told when I signed up to the apprenticeship my fees were covered by the broker and that I wouldn't have to pay for the education, which is correct. Bare in mind I'm not paying for a dime and the broker would only keep 100% of it, so I don't mind MTA taking a cut of the spread.

As I said I'm commenting as a real person, with real results and my success from MTA. Some won't make as MTA state on their webinars, same as any job or career, I've made it because of MTA, maybe you didn't, that's your own problem.

As I said I'm posting my evidence all over social media follow me, I'm a Real profile with real results bad and good from MTA your a fake jealous bellend posting with a fake profile.

The Instagram sales pitch
View attachment 225150

A closer look
View attachment 225152

The con trick
View attachment 225156

The conclusion
View attachment 225154

See post #127 on May 27 for original.

Trader Maker - instead of resorting to name calling, perhaps you could provide an explanation for the above (exposed lie).

In the interest of fair play you should have a chance to reply. If you can prove the post wrong it is in the best interest all all viewers (proof and evidence please not silly claims of hatred or jealousy).

How does that prove its fake? There is no evidence to support that it's fake, there's more to prove its real.

As I said before reveal your identity like myself and people will probably listen to you.

No point hiding behind a screen with a fake name

Trader Maker,
Sorry to join your conversation, But I have to agree with you. I have been trading with MTA now for 1 year now. My experience with MTA has been great, I found out through a friend about MTA that the course they hold is free, I only had to fund myself with an account with the broker so i signed up. The webinars they hold are daunting at first, as i knew nothing at first, but as the weeks go on sticking to the rules and strategies they teach i became better at it. We recently moved broker from 24FX and it has taken 2 weeks to withdraw my funds, I had advice and help from the MTA Team throughout the changeover and have signed up and deposited with the new broker now without problem.
With thanks to the MTA Team i am now competent at placing trades. Mostly are good trades, Some i get stopped out as i manage my risk as taught by MTA. I have attended 2 boot camps they hold from time to time and both have been professional in Forex education and training at little cost.
I cannot see how others can slate the company as they have many happy members.
I have yet to visit The offices at the Shard but my whole total experience has been a good one.
My Trading account is up 54% and i am grateful to learn this skill.

Well done to the MTA Team and thank you.