Mike Bahgdady Alert

pipsplease

BAGHDADY ALERT! BAGHDADY ALERT! BAGHDADY ALERT!

Tonight. Tonight. Tonight.

For those of you who follow the words and wisdom of the great fraud that is Mike Baghdady get yourself registered right away for the "10th annual presentation"

http://www.trainingtraders.com/2013-annual-otp

He has never done this before, but who really cares as it is designed to catch the many unaware out there to feed his bank balance. More fraud.
Remember the best ever last webinar he did on FXStreet. "what the f_ _ k" What fantastic lulz!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD AND GET AS MANY ON HERE AS WE CAN.
More fun assured if we can.

Spread the word - 18.00 tonight UK time.

http://www.trainingtraders.com/2013-annual-otp

Oh dear!
The truth is that his office was raided by the very Turtles he says he was training! (BS) as they felt they were completely conned!!!!

Also the trading world champ my arss!!!!! (more BS) He was asked to take that title down by the World of Tradings directors years ago as the competition he refers to never even happened! (someone told me from inside the company)

I'm not sure but i dont think TT have any trusted workers? they all left on the same day telling MB where to go! (which he did run off back to the states! word is he cant come back to the UK for certain reasons)

also Training Traders and SpyGlass Trading dose not exist in UK companys house (insolvant)

anymore questions? just stick to the facts! I will.

cheers H a former Turtle (more like tadpole)

Oh dear!
The truth is that his office was raided by the very Turtles he says he was training! (BS) as they felt they were completely conned!!!!

Also the trading world champ my arss!!!!! (more BS) He was asked to take that title down by the World of Tradings directors years ago as the competition he refers to never even happened! (someone told me from inside the company)

I'm not sure but i dont think TT have any trusted workers? they all left on the same day telling MB where to go! (which he did run off back to the states! word is he cant come back to the UK for certain reasons)

also Training Traders and SpyGlass Trading dose not exist in UK companys house (insolvant)

anymore questions? just stick to the facts! I will.

cheers H a former Turtle (more like tadpole)

You're a day late and a dollar short.