micro accounts

jacknapier

157 2
Can you get micro-accounts in futures, like you can in forex? I have a 50$ forex account, I was just wondering if I get something similar in futures.

I have searched and I can't find a proper answer.

jacknapier

157 2
Hmm... I was really referring to the type of account and not the type of instrument. Like, I know of no stock broker who will let you trade stocks with a 50$ account. That wouldn't even make any sense. I don't know if it would make sense in the futures market as I don't have any experience.

I'm looking at the margin requirements, and unless there's some kind of leverage, I don't think it's even possible. I'd only be interested in trading silver, which I'd probably need at least 5000$ minimum just to trade with a reasonable rrr. (if my quick calc works)

fborne

6 1
There are some but the minimum for futures mini accounts is ca. 500$. giving you possibility to trade ES, and also M6e and other market. the problem with mini account, is that It make no sense.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock