MetaTrader4 License for Sale

Сherepanov

Dear Sirs,

Due to termination of our forex business we wish to offer MetaTrader4 license for sale.

We can sale the license in two ways:
1. Sale of the company which is the owner of the license (offshore company with low costs for renewals without licenses and any extra costs)
2. Transfer of the license from our company to your company (need approval with MetaQuotes Software Corp., typically the license transfer costs are: 10000 USD for the license agreement re-signing and 5000 USD for the new white label client terminal, all costs should be paid to MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Also we have other broker software and plugins for MetaTrader4 Server which we can offer for sale too.

In case you are interesting in this offer please don't hesitate to contact me.

---
Regards,
Denis Cherepanov
[email protected]

Hi, there. I'm just interested how much brokers pay to support MT4 and MT5 platforms? I've never thought about it before but asset range and platforms do cost some money.

Hi, there. I'm just interested how much brokers pay to support MT4 and MT5 platforms? I've never thought about it before but asset range and platforms do cost some money.

The industry charges you around 50K from the very threshold. It's costly business yet rewarding, a good part of success on how good your are in promotion, not only via direct advertising.