Metastock pro fx

nd713

My first attempts at trading were dismal and I lost a couple thousand within a couple months. I retired from the game and decided to educate myself first before attempting to trade again. Upon re-entry I decided to trade primarily in CFD's namely forex. I am more clued up and understand what’s needed to become a successful trader and since re-entering the markets i have experienced progressive success. The thing is I want to start using software for an extra edge. I had a look at meta stock pro fx (MetaStock? Professional FX) and was wondering if anybody could lend a hand as to what this software or any similar software actually does. Does it actually find trades for you? does it give you a real-time data feed and alert you when am opportunity for a successful trade appears? etc. if possible could somebody explain the general advantages in plain English of using software of this sort. Would it be recommended or is it more wise just to stick to your own strategies and system’s and improve them as best you can. I’m looking for general advice on what and how software can take my forex trading to the next level thanks for all the help.