Metastock 9 EOD for sale

tsuntzu

I have a copy of metastock eod for sale fully boxed and in a slightly used condition.

Reason for sale is that after buying it I went real time and thus it was made redundant.

Looking for £50 plus postage and packing. (which I am guessing will be about £6-£10)

Thanks for looking.

Just a reminder that MetaStock licences are non-transferable, so the new "owner" will not be entitled to support or future upgrades.

Good point. However I bought my copy off this board and it has never been a problem for me.

ATB
Tsun

pchivers said:
Just a reminder that MetaStock licences are non-transferable, so the new "owner" will not be entitled to support or future upgrades.

tsuntzu said:
I have a copy of metastock eod for sale fully boxed and in a slightly used condition.

Reason for sale is that after buying it I went real time and thus it was made redundant.

Looking for £50 plus postage and packing. (which I am guessing will be about £6-£10)

Thanks for looking.

Hi there

I could be interested in this product- is it still available?

Yes its still available. Please feel free to pm me if you wish any more details

nic4f said:
Hi there

I could be interested in this product- is it still available?

Metastock EOD

Hi tsuntzu, did you sell this yet? If not, I'll buy it now, no quibbles. I also think I probably want the Intraday version, but I want to play around with Metastock first; so a budget deal on the EOD version is just perfect. I'll check the board, but here's my (spam-proofed) email anyway: la_madrugada ( @ ) hotmail.com

Let me know.

Alex

Hello. I am sorry to say this has been sold. Thank you for your interest.

Regards.

onetti said:
Hi tsuntzu, did you sell this yet? If not, I'll buy it now, no quibbles. I also think I probably want the Intraday version, but I want to play around with Metastock first; so a budget deal on the EOD version is just perfect. I'll check the board, but here's my (spam-proofed) email anyway: la_madrugada ( @ ) hotmail.com

Let me know.

Alex