metals will prevail

fxmade2trade

With a increase in the volatility and a downside break below $1300 Friday. The neutral outlook also may be under pressure again if there is a close back under $1300. Then this would then suggest a test of $1280. The recent low at $1292.40 becomes the near term support. With the temporary rise in all other markets and false security that traders may have fueling the drop in metals, and rise and alternative markets will be short lived and realization that the global market again will fall. Like many times in history metals will prevail.
Holding short from 1309.88

Be careful with your Short position. Based on the Friday's action in gold, it looks like it hit lots of sell stops and maybe we may have put in a bottom. Next week will give us a clear indication of this sell off below 1300 was a capitulation or another down trend. I am in the camp of capitulation.
Good luck.

Silver testing $19, gold testing $1250, and platinum testing $1400 weekly support and no economic stability is priced into markets whatsoever. I'm leaning towards buying, but need to wait for reverse in technical momentum to confirm.

I don't know the correlation between gold and crude oil is real and with Obama lifting the ban for exportation, this would drop the price of oil and strengthen the U.S. economy + USD thus lowering the price of gold as well as oil. may want to wait.

I don't know the correlation between gold and crude oil is real and with Obama lifting the ban for exportation, this would drop the price of oil and strengthen the U.S. economy + USD thus lowering the price of gold as well as oil. may want to wait.

Did you copy and paste this from another website?

16a2qua.jpg

You really lie and have waaaaaay too much time love. Perhaps you need a new job, your trades must be scitte, sweets.

Strange days are now upon us…
In January, physical bullion sales were astronomical and it was affordable for the most part the buyers were excited for the rise of the numbers. Now with the USD strong why are we seeing the same pattern, gold is dropping in value, yet buyers are fanatically buying the physical bullion up. In fact, more physical gold was sold in September than in October of 2013. Despite the current luxury tax, China and India are back buying the physical bullion. Reports show high demand of a 30% increase, possibly due to the current holiday in China and festival in India that is about to take place. Manipulation of the markets may be taking place by common interests and this is said to be a general rule to move the market in a direction that is beneficial to the parties involved. I say this because the buying power of gold shows strength, yet the price is decreasing daily. This is really only with the USD, if you look at other currencies you do not see the price of gold as low, worldwide the price and demand for physical gold is still very strong.
If you look at the weekly reports from SGE vaults, they withdrew 50.3 tonnes in week 38, the demand is that high. Silver in London is declining while Shanhi (WPSE) leveled out without decline at SHFE, SGE vs. COMEX. What reports you compare determines the information you receive, reports like OTC tend to lag and COMEX can only give us so much. Seems that the world Gold Counsel would like us to think that the gold demand is low. Just like the U.S. government would like us to believe the USD is strong and that we’re not in a recession let alone a depression. Gold and metal trading has kept many traders afloat in times of uncertainty. If you are not yet trading metals, now is the time to start.
Cheers Friends.