Merry Xmas

spock

Just to wish all of you on this BB a very happy Christmas and thanks for all your contributions this year.
Could still be some fun and games next week,especially in the U.S. markets, but for now have a great holiday with lots of over-indulgence!!

Thanks Spock!

Merry Christmas + Happy New Year to Everyone.

------------------
----------
Pigsy

pigsy_tiny.jpg

Well thats me folks - I'm off to the ole hacienda.

Just collected my Christmas present from SHP.

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Will be back on the 8th January.

Adios amigos

El Cookie

------------------
monkey11.gif

Happy Cristmas Everyone!!!

Adios Cookie...

------------------
wizard6.gif

Best wishes everyone.

Time to connect up to the battery charger for a few days

Merry Xmas,

To all our great members,of SI and CI, the ride was rough, challanging, and nerve racking, but it was possible to see this christmas, and hopefully end of the year.

All this would not have been possible without CI and then SI. I am proud to be the member of this community, it is a paradise of information, education, openions, and ongoing support to all the members.

Again many thanks and Merry Xmas to all beloved members, and a special thanks to Dr Iraj, David Cobe, Paul Gould(PIGSY) for bringing a group of fine people together and keeping us going.

rthakkar

merry christmas everyone and best wishes for a prosperous new year. I would like to acknowledge the splendid work of pigsy for keeping us all together. With all the knowledge we have accumulated this year we are ready for return of the bull. For me this will go down as a lousy year when I have invested vast amounts of time to research and learning TA with little return. I will be glad to see the back of year 2000. Now looking to the future and better times in 2001. One more point, I always used to think I was completely alone in terms of my trading. For two years had never ever spoken to anybody about markets or share dealing, except execution only broker. That all changed with CI. I will always be massively grateful to Dr Iraj and all our members for that. When you work completely alone and never have opportunity to bounce off your ideas, you never know if you are right or wrong until it hits your pocket. In that way it has been an excellent year.

Tx

And a Happy Xmas too you all from me, and may the New Year bring prosperity to all of you.

John

To every one of you that make this the best BB of all, I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
Mark

------------------
gfield2.gif

Hope you all have a spanking good Christmas. Whatever happens, we must keep this group alive 'cos we're all in it LONG TERM.

Paul.