Mentorship

Its that time of the year when the professional traders take a well-earned break and fly off to the sun for a week or three but!! looks like I will be staying at home! and will have time to mentor 4 or 5 people on the 3 key pillars to give you an edge in the hardest industry in the world to make a living.

Drop me a message if you would like to become a student or just curious.

John

Its that time of the year when the professional traders take a well-earned break and fly off to the sun for a week or three but!! looks like I will be staying at home! and will have time to mentor 4 or 5 people on the 3 key pillars to give you an edge in the hardest industry in the world to make a living.

Drop me a message if you would like to become a student or just curious.

John
As there aren't any details in your profile, perhaps you might generate some interest by explaining who you are...obviously, if this is a commercial endeavour there is section for this, here:

As there aren't any details in your profile, perhaps you might generate some interest by explaining who you are...obviously, if this is a commercial endeavour there is section for this, here:

Hi there
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, its a pretty large site this one.
I shall fill out the profile now and hopefully I can engage in a few more people.

Kind regards

John

An interesting proposition.
Might be useful if you gave an overview of what you cover;
FX, or stocks
Day-trading, or longer TF
What aspects do you cover, eg, brokers, platforms, psychology, etc
How much capital would be needed for someone to usefully benefit.

Might help someone to get some idea whether to approach you or not, or help you not to be approached by someone who may have different expectations.

Sounds a good idea; hope you get some traction.
Have a great and safe Xmas week. :)

Hi there
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction, its a pretty large site this one.
I shall fill out the profile now and hopefully I can engage in a few more people.

Kind regards

John

An interesting proposition.
Might be useful if you gave an overview of what you cover;
FX, or stocks
Day-trading, or longer TF
What aspects do you cover, eg, brokers, platforms, psychology, etc
How much capital would be needed for someone to usefully benefit.

Might help someone to get some idea whether to approach you or not, or help you not to be approached by someone who may have different expectations.

Sounds a good idea; hope you get some traction.
Have a great and safe Xmas week. :)
Hi Trendie, you make some valid points.
I trade mainly intraday and never longer than 3 days.
8 Forex major pairs, Dax and Ftse but never gold!
My Broker is FXCM because I find their risk management calculator prior to entry is far superior to many others.
The three pillars I teach are reading charts with price action, risk management and psychology. All of which can be taught to a novice trader or someone who has lost their edge.
The capital for their account isn't important as we will be making judgements based on a small percentage of their account no matter what size it is.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

John

Great, but have you any strategy which helps a new trader to be successful in forex?

Hi there, we can point you in the right direction of higher probability setups, but show me 100 traders and they will tell 500 strategies, what I do is keep it simple, master that with trick risk management and the psychology and we have the start of your own system ... happy to chat on zoom to talk you through the initial steps .