Meetup Harlow Essex UK

Hi Everybody

We will meet in the "Potter" Pub in Church Langley, Harlow (Opposite Tesco) @ 12 noon Sunday 08/08/2008

There are at least 2 of us and I look forward to meeting more of fellow traders.

How will you you recognize us?..............Just look around the pub for that stressed out Trader's look.....it's not hard to spot...........also I will carry a blue umbrella.

Jeff,

sorry to let you know something came up and i wont be able to make it on sunday...
i hope more guys will be able to confirm during the week.

hope to see you next time

:)
rdg

Hi Everybody

We will meet in the "Potter" Pub in Church Langley, Harlow (Opposite Tesco) @ 12 noon Sunday 08/08/2008

There are at least 2 of us and I look forward to meeting more of fellow traders.

How will you you recognize us?..............Just look around the pub for that stressed out Trader's look.....it's not hard to spot...........also I will carry a blue umbrella.

If anyones interested perhaps we could make it a regular thing...........sunday mornings once a month

Hi Jeff.

I see the last post on this thread was quite some time ago.

I'm in Bishops STortford trade forex, would be interested in meeting up with other traders in the area.

Aryou guys still meeting up?

cheers Rich