Meetup Harlow Essex UK

Mild_Mannered_Jeff

I Spreadbet Daytrading Style mostly the UK 350 stocks (Sometimes I hold overnight when I get it wrong) and I am interested in RealTime charting, RealTime technical analysis and Scanning. I have some good programs and have read a lot of books chasing the holy grail of trading. been at it for 6 months now.

I am looking to meetup (or Skype chat) with like minded people anywhere within the
M11/M25 corridor. Swap ideas so that we can point each other away from the swamps of duff information that is out there

eh?

:eek:

Not often you see Harlow mentioned on the web!

I frequent those parts :cheesy:

hallo jumpin jackflash jeff, nice to see some one from harlow on this site, im from old harlow but have lived all over harlow, but glad to say last year i done the off and now live in sydney.Im just reading up on trading and will start soon have you any advice??? and what parts are you from?

Hi Mild_Mannered_Jeff,

and anyone else out there, i'm interested in meeting uop with other rtaders out there who would like to meet to discuss, TA, spreadbetting and trading in general. I live in the croydon area.

Iceman

Geography on T2W

Hi Mild_Mannered_Jeff,

and anyone else out there, i'm interested in meeting uop with other rtaders out there who would like to meet to discuss, TA, spreadbetting and trading in general. I live in the croydon area.

Iceman

Hi there Iceman ~ not sure which model SatNav you are currently enjoying, but Croydon & Harlow are not an insignficant distance away.....

Just my opinion

NK

next meet

Cool, so whens the next meet?

Iceman

Hi there Iceman ~ not sure which model SatNav you are currently enjoying, but Croydon & Harlow are not an insignficant distance away.....

Just my opinion

NK

hello

im from harlow too but daytrading the eS&P...would love to meet other guys around here...

:)

Meet

hello

im from harlow too but daytrading the eS&P...would love to meet other guys around here...

:)

Hi Rdg080,

I'am also in Harlow. I trade the European Market, it would be great to meet other traders in the area.

Regards

Mac

Hi Mac..............What part of Harlow are you in?
I Trade the US stocks, but I have thought of stock on the DAX & CAC
I use eSignal RT feed........I would be interested in a meetup

Wow!

Little group building up here! I'm from Old Harlow too!! Let's get something sorted....

hi im originally from chingford but moved near mark hall school about 3 years ago

Hi

Hi Mac..............What part of Harlow are you in?
I Trade the US stocks, but I have thought of stock on the DAX & CAC
I use eSignal RT feed........I would be interested in a meetup

Hi Jeff, I'm on the outskirts of Harlow, Katherines. How about you?

I've done demo on the Dax for a couple months. But decided to look at something less wild and would be more suited to my account size.

Do you trade the Individual stocks? Or the Indices?

Mac

Hi Everybody around Harlow

Sounds like we have quite a few serious traders around the Harlow area, so what about a meetup on a Sunday morning Noon at one of the pubs in the Harlow/Sawbridgeworth area.

I was thinking 08/06/2008..........If anyone is interested post it here

Jeff

its getting interesting...
sunday is good for me...can we make it just arround harlow? :)

rdg

Hi Everybody around Harlow

Sounds like we have quite a few serious traders around the Harlow area, so what about a meetup on a Sunday morning Noon at one of the pubs in the Harlow/Sawbridgeworth area.

I was thinking 08/06/2008..........If anyone is interested post it here

Jeff