For some reason, people on a number of BBs are getting hung up on an RNS from Mediwatch, but I'm not sure why : maybe they don't understand what an RNS is ! The situation as I understand it (and I hold and rate the company highly) is that they are currently negotiating a number of deals, including one in the US, which, if concluded will improve the prospects for the company significantly and lift the share price dramatically (unless of course it has already been discounted and is 'in' the current price). By the very nature of these things, it is difficult to forecast when negotiations will be completed. In my own experience, the time, especially with US lawyers involved, from the commercial people agreeing the deal, and the terms being finalised and an agreement signed, can be weeks if not months. Unless there were erratic price movements caused by rumour or uncertainty, the company would not usually issue an RNS - which is effectively a public announcement of anything likely to be price sensitive - until, in their view a deal was on or off. I'm not authorised to give advice but if I was it would be to hold pending an announcement, but don't set a short term target unless you need to as the quality in this company is demonstrably there based on what they have achieved already, and will on balance improve even further. All IMHO.