MB Trading Feedback?

clemstar

I'm thinking of signing up with MB Trading to trade futures. They seem low-cost and yet with plenty of features, including eSignal free???

Anyone had any experience with them, good or bad, and care to share?

I have used used them for a year now, eminis and occasionally stocks. Executions are good, order types flexible, service pretty solid. Their standard 'Navigator' client tool is stripped down (no DOM etc) but depends on your trading style. You can use Ninja or something similar with them. Their data feed is not eSignal, but you get to view 100 symbols at a time , although backfill data is patchy.

Open Ecry offer more futures markets, also good executions and service, ok free data feed, good charting (even has constant volume bars if you use them) and good DOM -type order entry. worth checking out too. They will give you a quote for commissions based on your volume. Most of the decent firms are very competitive and prices are similar.

Hil all,

I use them for 2 month now. I just trade stocks. Executions are just great. Fast and good fills. I like the mbt navigator also. The folks at mbt are really friendly and helpfull. I wished the navigator would have some charting capabilities. So i use Quotetracker. And Quotetracker is really much better then I expected. Not the sexiest interface and a bit tricky to handle but pretty good.

@mbt sean
the only issue i have is with the gaps in backfilled intraday charts. Do you know why sean? Is this an error ?

Thanks for a respond.

Hil all,

I use them for 2 month now. I just trade stocks. Executions are just great. Fast and good fills. I like the mbt navigator also. The folks at mbt are really friendly and helpfull. I wished the navigator would have some charting capabilities. So i use Quotetracker. And Quotetracker is really much better then I expected. Not the sexiest interface and a bit tricky to handle but pretty good.

@mbt sean
the only issue i have is with the gaps in backfilled intraday charts. Do you know why sean? Is this an error ?

Thanks for a respond.

Sorry not quite sure what you are asking but if is gaps within the chart package I would contact quotetracker. If it is something else feel free to contact MB and ask for Sean I will see if I can help you.

Sorry not quite sure what you are asking but if is gaps within the chart package I would contact quotetracker. If it is something else feel free to contact MB and ask for Sean I will see if I can help you.

Thx sean

Yes, the point is the gaps within the chartsoftware. Some intraday data are always missed. I will ask the software maker.

data mbt

does mbt trading have historical data download:?:
and can you link amibroker to there data with backfill without going through Quotetracker

At this time we do not offer historical data but you can get it through sources such as Quotracker , Esignal or anyone of are quote/charting partners.

Amibroker does not connect directly to us but you are able to use Amitrader with a bridge by Quotracker which is the only way to connect the Amibroker platform to MB. I will check with them to see if they can connect to us but even if they do it will take many months to complete.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of signing up with MB Trading to trade futures. They seem low-cost and yet with plenty of features, including eSignal free???

Anyone had any experience with them, good or bad, and care to share?

I've been trading forex with MBT for the last few months. No problems apart from I use NinjaTrader to place my auto-trades with MBT, and every morning at about 05:00 GMT the MBT servers go off-line, but when they come back up (usually within a few minutes) the connection from NinjaTrader to MBT isn't always re-established. This is a real pain if you're auto-trading from a strategy, but not a problem if you're managing your trades manually.