markt profile for tradestation 2000i

jimmy1

Hi,
Does anyone know if you can get the code for tradestation 2000i or an program so that you can set up market profile?
cheers

i had looked at that but seems mainly for us markets, and at $400 a year, im sure i could get the study cheaper i hope!!! but thanks

jimmy1 said:
hi anyone hav code for market profile for tradestation 2000i?

I have some basic code ( please understand that it is unfinished) that will display the market profile. If you understand market profile and points of control (that is what I use it for) then it is quite usable. If you want all the bells and whistles then the code does not have it yet. If you want it I will send it to you. Let me know.

Cheers,
paul

jimmy1 said:
Hi,
Does anyone know if you can get the code for tradestation 2000i or an program so that you can set up market profile?
cheers

I have unfinished preliminary code that is usable if you understan market profile. It is EL code for TS. Please understant it is unfinished but it works. If you want it let me know.
Paul

jimmy1 said:
Hi,
cheers

You can also use Price Distribution activity bar in TS.

Market Profile code

I would very much appreciate your market profile code. Thanks

I have some basic code ( please understand that it is unfinished) that will display the market profile. If you understand market profile and points of control (that is what I use it for) then it is quite usable. If you want all the bells and whistles then the code does not have it yet. If you want it I will send it to you. Let me know.

Cheers,
paul

Hi,

Unfortunately my computer crashed and I have ordered a new one. It will ship next week, Tues, May 27 or Wed May 28. I will be able to send the code once my computer is up and running. Sorry for the delay. Hope this is OK. Please send me a reminder first week of June. I am not on this site often. Thanks.
Regards
Paul

Hi,

I am also interested in market profile as well as value area. I have been trying to find very good codes.

Please show me your works and snapshots.

Thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately my computer crashed and I have ordered a new one. It will ship next week, Tues, May 27 or Wed May 28. I will be able to send the code once my computer is up and running. Sorry for the delay. Hope this is OK. Please send me a reminder first week of June. I am not on this site often. Thanks.
Regards
Paul

Market Profile VA Code

I found this ela file on the web, and got it working. Plots the classic Steidlmayer MP with VA marked.

Attachments

• TPO Pro5.0b.ELA
    15.8 KB · Views: 537