Market Matrix

born to trade

I just have bought market matrix by steve copan, and it's funny I really dont know much about working softwares especially Dynamic Trader and EOD data feed. Could please somebody try to help me getting off the ground especially since I am 50+ and looks like the brains are kind of getting rusty.

Sorry to sound daft but does mean that the MM can't be used with a good knowledge of software?
I've never used it, but I thought it wasn't too complicated?

Am I wrong?[

QUOTE=born to trade]I just have bought market matrix by steve copan, and it's funny I really dont know much about working softwares especially Dynamic Trader and EOD data feed. Could please somebody try to help me getting off the ground especially since I am 50+ and looks like the brains are kind of getting rusty.[/QUOTE]

Market Matrix and software

Have a look at:

http://www.tradertom.com/themarketmatrix.htm

For an article on the Market Matrix. Tom's article is very pro the Market Matrix, and he does suggest you have a "good" charting package such as Dynamic Trader and E-Signal. Also if you are interested on more on "MM" you can view numerous threads on the subject on this site - just do a search on "copan". I was tempted to buy the CD's but price put me off a little especially as I could not get that much information on what it does in detail. I've looked at info on the software but this looked both expensive and complex for my wallet and my brain.

Ian

Edinburgh Bear said:
Sorry to sound daft but does mean that the MM can't be used with a good knowledge of software?
I've never used it, but I thought it wasn't too complicated?

Am I wrong?[

QUOTE=born to trade]I just have bought market matrix by steve copan, and it's funny I really dont know much about working softwares especially Dynamic Trader and EOD data feed. Could please somebody try to help me getting off the ground especially since I am 50+ and looks like the brains are kind of getting rusty.
[/QUOTE]