Market Delta

99robdog

I'm looking at subscribing to the market delta platform, and was wondering if anyone had any comments on it.

I trade using market profile, but have recently been caught out with false breakouts from range and have had difficulty decifering a false break and a return to value, or the begining of a trend. My searching has lead me to Market Delta as i think the tick volume at each price could help me with this.

Any thoughts / comments would be welcome.

"i think the tick volume at each price could help me with this"

what is the source of your thinking ?
your thinking is wrong!

Hi 99robdog,
I completely disagree with pssonice's comment. Indeed, I would be amazed if anyone that looked into this in any depth reached the conclusion that he has. Whether or not one can harness the edge that this view of the market provides is another matter entirely. That it does provide a fresh insight that some people are definitely able to profit from is unquestionable. And no, before anyone asks, I can't claim to be one of them - yet! I'm still a newbie when it comes to cumulative delta volume analysis. I suggest you check out this thread which goes into a bit more detail: Orderflow Analytics any experience?
Enjoy!
Tim.

"I completely disagree with pssonice's comment." it is yours to show us the usage of

volume ! right now right here. I m sure there is nothing left to say on this matter.
Parts of an ongoing discussion elsewhere on this matter is :
"They have no free trial so wtf are you talking about?
I mean $99 to try isn't to bad just to see if it helps."

Doesnt this make u thinking about different aims of traders and sellers of sw.

Nevertheless Ill give u a solution and an example on successful trading.
The solution is a mix made of news and prices in time.
Thsi is the example:
"20100618.0840 EURUSD s.LT.12386 ... 12304.exp.
"Porsche needs capital increase"
20100618.0842 EURUSD s.LT.12377 ... no bottom"

Porsche ? VW ? auto workers, germany, europe, EURUSD ... sell euro

listen to CNBC right NOW!
take a look at oil, right now !

Beggy : Prices ?

I ll will give u the ultimat entry for oil future QM just in a few minutes

rofl. I love this

20100618.1303 QM08 b.GT.77000/666 ... no top
20100618.1313 QM08 b.GT.77100/724 ... no top

any questions

rrroooffffllll

Last edited:
are we talking about this type of delta? (this is on ninjatrader)

Attachments

• dell.JPG
    dell.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,284
Re: "i think the tick volume at each price could help me with this"

what is the source of your thinking ?
your thinking is wrong!

Thanks for the great feedback 'pssonice'. Your the type of person who is the very reason i have only posted twice of this forum, And i'd wager if i picked any forum on any subject there would be someone like your goodself telling everyone how right thet are. What ever did you guys do be for the advent of the internet?

I was hoping for some comments by users of market delta THAT IS ALL.

From the fact i've only posted twice you have assumed that i am a newbie to trading and felt it appropriate to share your infinite wisdom with me. cheers for that(!) If i need any further advice, and it turns out warren buffet is busy, rest assured i'll ask you.

we are the generation internet, we invented the internet.

I was one of the first using the internet with a modem at a price u cant imagine and a price feed u cant use today. ROFL

Re: "I completely disagree with pssonice's comment." it is yours to show us the usage

volume ! right now right here. I m sure there is nothing left to say on this matter.
Parts of an ongoing discussion elsewhere on this matter is :
"They have no free trial so wtf are you talking about?
I mean $99 to try isn't to bad just to see if it helps."

Doesnt this make u thinking about different aims of traders and sellers of sw.

Nevertheless Ill give u a solution and an example on successful trading.
The solution is a mix made of news and prices in time.
Thsi is the example:
"20100618.0840 EURUSD s.LT.12386 ... 12304.exp.
"Porsche needs capital increase"
20100618.0842 EURUSD s.LT.12377 ... no bottom"

Porsche ? VW ? auto workers, germany, europe, EURUSD ... sell euro

listen to CNBC right NOW!
take a look at oil, right now !

Beggy : Prices ?

I ll will give u the ultimat entry for oil future QM just in a few minutes

rofl. I love this

20100618.1303 QM08 b.GT.77000/666 ... no top
20100618.1313 QM08 b.GT.77100/724 ... no top

any questions

rrroooffffllll
pssonice,
From your posts, it's clear that English isn't your first language. This isn't usually a problem as, normally, one can get the general gist of what a member is saying, even if the grammar and spelling are poor. However, in your case, most of your posts are totally unintelligible, save an unpleasant sense one gets that nearly all of them are either rude or, at best, unfriendly. Your post (quoted) is meaningless gibberish. If you're not prepared to at least attempt to engage with fellow members in a polite and civil manner, then I recommend that you don't post at all. Failing that, if you really can't help yourself, do us all a favour (and I'm confident I speak for the entire T2W membership here) and restrict your ramblings to your own journal.
Tim.

Hello Rob Dog,

I echo Timsk's comments. My transition is exactly the same as yours. From Auction market theory to tracking the volume in market delta.

You may want to also consider tracking cumulative delta volume but in any case be sure to use a high quality datafeed such as dtn.iq to be sure your collecting accurate bid/ask data.

Most broker data feeds and even esignal have not changed their data structure to accomodate to higher data output from the CME group and as your determining breakouts or a reversion to the mean you'll want to feel confident in your data!

To trading well,

Eduardo El Rapido