Mandy is back

Falklands - let's hope so! I'm thinking General Leopoldo Galtieri here.

Cheers

Mayfly

Falklands - let's hope so! I'm thinking General Leopoldo Galtieri here.

Cheers

Mayfly

General Gordano has been sailing very close to the exclusion zone. Although he penetrated it and is now headed away from it back to port, he is still in the sights of a lurking electorate's periscope. A Mk1 Citizen torpedo with a fuzed and active UK economic crisis warhead has been launched and is on course to blow him out of the water in the not too distant future.

There will be few survivors among his crew and much soul searching and blame-allocation within the political families. The General will be deposed and sent to a NuLab Gulag.

What message does this send

I think it's an absolute disgrace that a man who has been sacked twice from the Cabinet quite justly, is rewarded with a cushy job in Brussels on a huge salary and after that, now welcomed back by the Prime Minister no less. Promoted to the House of Lords etc. etc.

Don't have to be honest to get to the top if you got friends in high places !!

Last edited:
I think it's an absolute disgrace that a man who has been sacked twice from the Cabinet quite justly, is rewarded with a cushy job in Brussels on a huge salary and after that, now welcomed back by the Prime Minister no less. Promoted to the House of Lords etc. etc.

Absolutely shocking isn't it ? :LOL::clap::devilish:

Honesty and politics are incompatible.

Same as George Bush and intelligent thought............mutually exclusive.

Honesty and politics are incompatible.

Same as George Bush and intelligent thought............mutually exclusive.

The people will always vote for those that tell them what they WANT to hear and not those that tell them what they NEED to hear.

and politicians know it.

The fault lies with the people, not politicians.

dd

That is why so called democracy doesn't work.

Too many dumbass people lethally armed with the power of the vote.

You tend to end up with a prick like Bush.

I think its a disgrace that this Mandy creep keeps getting second chances also...this leopard will never change his spots.

On this being Browns Falklands...lol...i dont think so! Brown is a cause of this problem...the electorate will realise that after christmas when then have no money or jobs and cant afford anything.