managed forex accounts??

forex prophet

What do people want to achieve by these?

As in, what percentage per month and per year do people want?
What draw-down per month/per year are people willing accept.

God only knows what people want to achieve by these. Hopefully it's generally to lose money they don't particularly care about.

If you're talking sophisticated money or fund of funds then 10-20% compounded annually and no monthly d/d in excess of 10%, though this is not an automatic stop, simply no gating allowed when this d/d is hit.

If you're talking about taking a few quid off retail mugs to trade, I don't know. 20,000% on 1 micro lot compounded up to ten billion a year and a 99% d/d allowed.

God only knows what people want to achieve by these. Hopefully it's generally to lose money they don't particularly care about.

If you're talking sophisticated money or fund of funds then 10-20% compounded annually and no monthly d/d in excess of 10%, though this is not an automatic stop, simply no gating allowed when this d/d is hit.

If you're talking about taking a few quid off retail mugs to trade, I don't know. 20,000% on 1 micro lot compounded up to ten billion a year and a 99% d/d allowed.

LOL, that's what I was thinking as-well 20,000%. Everyone make a million within 18 months with their 3000 deposit.

Is the retail trader not becoming a little bit more intelligent and maybe looking for 20-40% a year with no more that 10%DD.
The unrealistic goal retails traders had surely most be coming to an end???

LOL, that's what I was thinking as-well 20,000%. Everyone make a million within 18 months with their 3000 deposit.

Is the retail trader not becoming a little bit more intelligent and maybe looking for 20-40% a year with no more that 10%DD.
The unrealistic goal retails traders had surely most be coming to an end???

Nah retail traders have no money - they don't want to make 400 bucks on their only 4 grand. Instead they'd rather lose it all hoping for 400,000.

If you're truly looking for seed then your best and possibly only bet is to put together a nice one to two year record trading your max size (so not a start up) and then go direct to funds with physical letters only. Even the likes of Pantheon are not a waste of time as they would at least respond with advice or a kind feck off. It only takes one person to take a liking to you.

Better to do your own research to find answers ? YUou won't get anything from here ;)