Making more money from mid term trades

Steakeater

82 2
I am finding that I am actually making more money from my mid term trades (days to weeks) than I am from my intraday trades and with a lot less time involvement! Has anyone else found the same?

NVP

Legendary member
37,585 2,008
it depends on the market dynamics at the time of writing ....yesterday was a storming forex day intra day trading and would have got you the rest of the week off (if traded correctly)

horses for courses .....and why not do both ?

N

Steakeater

82 2
it depends on the market dynamics at the time of writing ....yesterday was a storming forex day intra day trading and would have got you the rest of the week off (if traded correctly)

horses for courses .....and why not do both ?

N

Oh I do do both, but just finding the time involvement compared to reward a bit low at the moment.

M

member275544

0 0
Oh I do do both, but just finding the time involvement compared to reward a bit low at the moment.

I only trade 1 index intraday whenever I can, that generates regular income, but no doubt as you say my longer term trades are the bread and butter for me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock