Mains Street Trading Company

couldn't that be just the renew registration date?
they say 2005-2011.

Hmmm good find though, thanks

looks a new registration to me. the web site is new as of yesterday but the content doesn't reflect that. it would be prudent to do further digging before getting involved with them.

Because you are looking in the wrong section they exist under the NFA/CFTC jurisdiction since they trade futures. Im checking out one of their webinars today will let you know how it goes

Because you are looking in the wrong section they exist under the NFA/CFTC jurisdiction since they trade futures. Im checking out one of their webinars today will let you know how it goes

30 min deal, 30 min webinar, ask for money, couldn't find registration, couldn't find the exact name of their company, and new webpage

fishy.

Well I signed up for it as the only to find is to risk some money to see how it works out....its a high reward proposition. I'll keep you posted on how it works out for better or worse.

Well I signed up for it as the only to find is to risk some money to see how it works out....its a high reward proposition. I'll keep you posted on how it works out for better or worse.

that would be great, everything sounds good otherwise. I like the idea of a competition as apposed to someone asking you questions about burning candlewicks to make X time.

and to show appreciation if it turns out good, and I do go in and make it, id be willing to help you out if you didnt

that would be great, everything sounds good otherwise. I like the idea of a competition as apposed to someone asking you questions about burning candlewicks to make X time.

and to show appreciation if it turns out good, and I do go in and make it, id be willing to help you out if you didnt

I did a paypal payment which they have received gonna be a waiting game while we wait for the e check to clear. They did touch base with me today via email. So we are on the same page. Once the check clears I'll be getting the material to train. (y)

The great part about the program as they presented it was they actually reward you for being an analyst, help you get started and get the living expenses covered which in turn make trading easier. Just got done with a Topsteptrader tryout and despite being profitable over 10% and never having a net draw down on the account over 2% they did not want to give me access to live capital to support myself.

The great part about the program as they presented it was they actually reward you for being an analyst, help you get started and get the living expenses covered which in turn make trading easier. Just got done with a Topsteptrader tryout and despite being profitable over 10% and never having a net draw down on the account over 2% they did not want to give me access to live capital to support myself.

living expenses?

so when is your first class, do you have a one on one?

living expenses?

so when is your first class, do you have a one on one?

Alright I did a lot of research and here is what I have concluded.

They are not registered with anyone. Essentially they are a school , of which you pay for information that may or may not help you.

They might have no intentions to hire anyone, or they might only possible hire one person if he looks amazingly awesome.

So i guess it comes down do, would you rather join a pop with a 5K contribution. Or pay 500 for a chance to join a prop (or no chance).

Thanks. Ive been to their seminars and im still skeptical. Ill definitley keep an eyes out for your response.

Attended their seminar tonight on 8/22/2012 at 6 pm pst. It sounded good, a dream job to me so I wanted to jump in right away. But it seemed too easy so I've been trying to learn more about them. Can't find anything that legitimizes them. Anyone learn anything else?

I am in the program right now and not very thrilled about it. It sounds good what they are doing. The way its currently executed doesn't really benefit the trader. The groups trades both stocks and futures and there is no telling which instruments they will offer an opportunity in. For instance right now they are holding this competition. It is the mini S&P. For me having more experience in currencies, mini Nas100, mini-dow and other markets it basically sucks. We have no option of selecting what market we trade in the test. We have no say as to when try out. For the traders in stocks they are screwed on the sidelines.

If you are new to the business, have another source of income and enjoy the randomness of trading a randomly selected market and a randomly selected time then by all means sign up.

In addition the whole pick a winning trade and receive 40% of it if they use is hyped up. For one day this month we had it for about an hour. For me it sucked because I trade futures. There was a nice gold breakout at $1620 earlier this month. Of course I didn't get the opportunity to call that and make some money. Depending on your experience level and economic situation this may or not be something I'd recommend. This week before a 3 day holiday and at the end of the month the people running this group decide to compel us to trade what I believe to be a boring ass stock market that is subject to all kinds of end of the month marking. As a trader I feel the ball is not my hand at all. That's never a good thing. Hopefully at some point I can get back my $595.

From what I've heard they've suggested the next tryout will take place at the end of October. It could be in stocks the next time. As a futures trader it's well possible my next opportunity may not even take place until the end of the year in what market I have no clue.

Alright I did a lot of research and here is what I have concluded.

They are not registered with anyone. Essentially they are a school , of which you pay for information that may or may not help you.

They might have no intentions to hire anyone, or they might only possible hire one person if he looks amazingly awesome.

So i guess it comes down do, would you rather join a pop with a 5K contribution. Or pay 500 for a chance to join a prop (or no chance).

Got the results from the group and they claim they are only rolling with three traders out of ?? how many that tried out. Overall I think the program has some benefits. They do teach some valid things. The negative is the testing format and its randomness. I've been told the next test is 2months from now. What instruments the test will be in I have no clue. If you are new the business and want to learn it I highly recommend it. If you have the ability and experience to make your money money use the $595 as part of your own capital, go out there and **** **** up!! I'm not too thrilled about some other people using my money to trade.:clover:

This group in not legitimate. I attended a seminar. Anyone that states you need to sign up in the next hour or else...is not legitimate. In addition, why would successful traders try to sell to a program where they make commissions from a $600 sign up? Successful traders couldn't be bothered.

I received an email from them and asked them about this situation:

Originally Posted by NMO-MMMACE:

I never heard back from them.

SAVE YOUR MONEY. USE YOUR $600 to buy stocks, currencies, or futures.

Just watched the webinar last night, trying to do some background checking, anything more on your venture since you joined? Thanks for your time!

In addition the whole pick a winning trade and receive 40% of it if they use is hyped up. For one day this month we had it for about an hour. For me it sucked because I trade futures. There was a nice gold breakout at $1620 earlier this month. Of course I didn't get the opportunity to call that and make some money. Depending on your experience level and economic situation this may or not be something I'd recommend. This week before a 3 day holiday and at the end of the month the people running this group decide to compel us to trade what I believe to be a boring ass stock market that is subject to all kinds of end of the month marking. As a trader I feel the ball is not my hand at all. That's never a good thing. Hopefully at some point I can get back my $595.

From what I've heard they've suggested the next tryout will take place at the end of October. It could be in stocks the next time. As a futures trader it's well possible my next opportunity may not even take place until the end of the year in what market I have no clue.

so do they just pick a random stock or instrument during the tryout every time?