Magic Mushrooms

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey Folks,

Welcome to another wacky edition of the mind of Nowler...
(yes, I have been drinking - but that's some stellar grammer and punctuation for a drunk man, right?)

What's the legality of Magic Mushrooms in the Uk?
Is it just the dried out versions that are illegal?
Or are fresh shrooms also illegal?

I am looking to get some, as its been a while since I took em.
I aint going back to Coke, and that other shite...

I loved shrooms... like acid, but you are less retarded afterwards..

Last I hear, as long as they are fresh, we are good to go?

There are a number of sites that show the legal status of every substance you can think of.
Google "legality UK" plus any specific 'shroom you're interested in. (maybe peyote, for example)
I wont post any links.

I did some searching on psilocybin and DMT a short while back, after I watched a TED talk from Graham Hancock, about consciousness. (The War on Consciousness)
Interesting thread, hope it gains some momentum.

Shrooms are unfortunately illegal anyway (dry and wet). I hope psychdelics policy will be changed soon.

Hey Folks,

Welcome to another wacky edition of the mind of Nowler...
(yes, I have been drinking - but that's some stellar grammer and punctuation for a drunk man, right?)

What's the legality of Magic Mushrooms in the Uk?
Is it just the dried out versions that are illegal?
Or are fresh shrooms also illegal?

I am looking to get some, as its been a while since I took em.
I aint going back to Coke, and that other shite...

I loved shrooms... like acid, but you are less retarded afterwards..

Last I hear, as long as they are fresh, we are good to go?

You can but dried ones off dark web, but some of them are crazy strong!

I must have another look.
When I saw the punishment for getting caught with it, I all of a sudden wasnt in a hurry to take them again 😂

I'm only in the UK 2 years... so not really sure how seriously they'd actually take it if they did intercept it.

I am doing the Wim Hof breathing thing, and I came across a variation, which opens up a whole load of other interesting things.
Anyway...
google "breathwork dmt", and there are some useful articles how certain breathing techniques can simulate DMT. (some guy did a serious scientific study of this, if you are willing to look deeply into it.)

I can see how the feelings of light-headedness, if taken to extreme, can induce changes in mental frames of reference, if you dont just pass out.

I am doing the Wim Hof breathing thing, and I came across a variation, which opens up a whole load of other interesting things.
Anyway...
google "breathwork dmt", and there are some useful articles how certain breathing techniques can simulate DMT. (some guy did a serious scientific study of this, if you are willing to look deeply into it.)

I can see how the feelings of light-headedness, if taken to extreme, can induce changes in mental frames of reference, if you dont just pass out.

I was going to make a joke about this, but then I tried - Wim Hof Method Guided Breathing for Beginners (3 Rounds Slow Pace)

It's definitely not substitue for magic mushrooms, but I was buzzing during and after it!!
I'm going to give this another go for sure!!
Couldn't quite hold my breath for the 1.5 min - which I was surprised by!

I was going to make a joke about this, but then I tried - Wim Hof Method Guided Breathing for Beginners (3 Rounds Slow Pace)

It's definitely not substitue for magic mushrooms, but I was buzzing during and after it!!
I'm going to give this another go for sure!!
Couldn't quite hold my breath for the 1.5 min - which I was surprised by!
hi Nowler,
I only mentioned Wim Hof as an aside.
The Breathwork-DMT is a different type of breathing, and bit more aggressive.

Its an interesting rabbit-hole to go down.
The Wim deep breathing, supposedly alters the CO2 levels, and the alkalinity of the blood; and supposedly has health benefits. Some inflammation type illnesses can be mitigated.
So deep breathing has more gains outside just a light-headed high.
I also find the Wim Hof useful as a mindfulness tool.

I havent tried the Breathwork-DMT one yet; if I do, I would do it for consistently over a week to assess its effectiveness.
As always, I usually google the keyword with "scientific studies" to see if there is any data behind this, as it can get a bit woo-woo and new-agey, and lots of claims are being made, which may be anecdotal rather than statistically significant.

Have fun.

How much of our purchases online are tracked, potentially, by the law?

If, hypothetically, you ordered mushroom spores, and also grow kit, wouldn't that alert someone?
Technically, purchasing or owning spores is not illegal, as long as its for scientific research purposes. As long as you dont grow mushrooms from the spores, which would be illegal.
But, if you also happen to purchase a grow kit, would that not imply an intent to grow?
(obviously, you would source the grow kit from a different company.)

Bit like, if you went into B and Q, and bought a crowbar, because you are a keen DIYer. No problem.
But, if you also bought a balaclava and gloves, that might raise suspicions, no?

Just finished reading the Spirit Molecule.

Hope you all had as good a Christmas as rules allow, and are chilling till next Monday!

How much of our purchases online are tracked, potentially, by the law?

If, hypothetically, you ordered mushroom spores, and also grow kit, wouldn't that alert someone?
Technically, purchasing or owning spores is not illegal, as long as its for scientific research purposes. As long as you dont grow mushrooms from the spores, which would be illegal.
But, if you also happen to purchase a grow kit, would that not imply an intent to grow?
(obviously, you would source the grow kit from a different company.)

Bit like, if you went into B and Q, and bought a crowbar, because you are a keen DIYer. No problem.
But, if you also bought a balaclava and gloves, that might raise suspicions, no?

Just finished reading the Spirit Molecule.

Hope you all had as good a Christmas as rules allow, and are chilling till next Monday!

I think this is how bomb makers get started.

Good luck !

I think this is how bomb makers get started.

Good luck !
Ha-ha!
Funny you should that, as I think I may be on some watchlist already, as I recall being intrigued by the Anarchists Cookbook a couple of decades ago, and tried to source it once, just out of curiosity.

Have a great New Years weekend! (y) 🍾