Macfutures opening again in London?

kaiser_trader

Hey guys!

Heard of old Macfutures founder opening up again in London. True? Don't think it's Magnus Greaves though.

Probably just "girlie-talk" spreading around after the Refco thing. Still, can anyone confirm that?

Cheerios!

the Mac office is still here at 155 Bishopsgate, or do you mean something else?

Magnus is involved in his Trader Monthly trading magazine since he sold the Mac arcade business to Refco. He is launching the european version of his US magazine here at the end of this month - are you perhaps confusing the two ventures?

Is that Stinky's setup over at Elite Derivatives in the tower? or another Arcade in the natwest tower?

Tzuntzu, have you been over there to take a look? I have heard good and bad reports about the place and would like some truthful feedback.

jondoe, you're a refco boy arent you? junior went over to elite, drop him a line and see how he's getting on

good idea, i will get his number and do that. I will keep you boys informed if I hear any more

Thanks fellas.

I'm not confusing Mac with RTS - I am from Sweden but live in London. Anyway, I heard it from some guys at another big prop in London.

Cat, can you explain a little more about the whole Curvalue - Van De - Elite thing??

There's a few backers, Stinker, some of the boys that were at Canary Wharf Curvalue before they were bought out and the Van De Moolen gang. Supposed to be a good aggressive outfit. Stinker is a thorough gent, sounds like a good place to be. I'll get more feedback soon.