Lucky Coin Thread

Mr Flibble

Anyone tested out the latest lucky coin technique?

It involves taking a lucky coin. Its a naked trading system (literally), that involves a lucky coin and your naked butt cheeks. At 8am precisely GMT strip down and begin flipping..the coin I should point out. As soon as you manage to catch the coin in your butt cheeks you have a call to action (patent pending). Now here's the interesting part, if the queens head is pointed to the right cheek its a buy and to the left its a short. Repeat the above and stop at exactly 3.00pm. or whenever your partner is due back from work.

You must adhere to the above once I traded until 3:05pm the wife caught me at it just as the coin was cleanly caught. One deft kick to the rear later and the lucky coin was forever lost. This incident happened on March 6th 2009. Scans showed it would be have been a buy!

**Disclaimer the above is a load of cods wallop and is similar to most of the other trading systems out there**

Mr Flibble, you don't know how refreshing it is to read something so down to earth and unpretentious as your highly illuminating post.
thank you Sir !

Thank you your Majesty and sorry about the queens head bit. It doesn't have to be sterling Abe Lincoln works just as well.. Grovel Grovel.