LOST pages in "Day Trading With Short Term Price Patterns and Opening Range Breakout"

zwoop

LOST pages in "Day Trading With Short Term Price Patterns and Opening Range Breakout"

This seems to be the only copy online and it is missing lots of pages. If anyone has a real copy of this book it would be great if they could say if there is anything important missing. The pages missing are: 8, 40, 50, 54, 58, 66, 76, 100, 105, 130, 138, 143, 152, 190, 226, 242, 245, 276, 280

I do think it is just some sort of index pages missing but need to know :) Page 245 however is not missing but is unreadable. I would be very happy if somone could scan this page and email me. Just PM me for my email.

I have it in PDF form... (y)

Suppose I'll get slapped for uploading it & providing a link... so I won't...

I have it in PDF form... (y)

Suppose I'll get slapped for uploading it & providing a link... so I won't...

Yes i also have it in PDF, could you plz check and see if you are missing the same pages as i am?

----
As for buying it is almost impossible to get a hold of in USA and even more so in Sweden, fond some on ebay that are selling for 1200USD so no, im not likely to buy it.

If you're in the UK you can get hold of the British Library's copy via your local library for a couple of pounds.

I have a copy of this book in mint condition and would be interested in selling it. Anybody interested ?